Forum WoodsBall 25 - Paintball Besançon Franche-comté Index du Forum Retour à l'accueil du forum WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon

Retour au site WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 Dimanche 14 aout 2016 Entretien barbecue jeu Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
Serkann

MessagePosté le: 04 Aoû 16 à 23:20 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Qui serait présent ?

On pourrait s'atteler à démonter la structure branlante avec sa tourelle au plancher douteux.

Il faudrait acheter 2 piquets avec platine à visser pour fixer les 2 montants "baillants" de la structure centrale pour virer les planches qui servent à renforcer en seuil de porte.

Si on a des lambourdes, on peut voir pour plaquer les 4 couloirs en utilisant les planches récupérées des structures démontées.

On peut également finir ce satané fort.

Et on peut jouer également si nous sommes assez nombreux.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
jes6664980
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: 05 Aoû 16 à 15:12 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Je passe dans l'après-midi si j'ai réparé mon matos et s'il reste assez d'obstacles pour jouer Laughing

C'est le pont avec la cabane au bout dont tu parles ? Elle ne tient déjà plus ?
D'un autre côté ça fait un moment que je n'ai pas joué à Pirey... Laughing

Serkann

MessagePosté le: 05 Aoû 16 à 15:36 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

non pas le pont, la structure en bas de la colline.

Et s'il n'y a plus assez d'obstacles, on en refait.

Hop hop hop motivééés

rolle yannick

MessagePosté le: 06 Aoû 16 à 20:40 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

peut etre,pas sur

MessagePosté le: 10 Aoû 16 à 19:13 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Je serais présent, si il y a du monde.
Pas pour bossé car épaule en vrac pour les charge lourds, mais apporte des lambourdes pour les construction (récup)
5-6 de 3mètre et environ une 20 de 1M50
Quelque planche de 3 mètre,
Et des petites équerres qui était sur les lambourdes.
Flo on pourras tester les modifs de ton pompe et jouer aussi avec.
A+

MessagePosté le: 10 Aoû 16 à 19:33 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Tu me laisseras décharger le bois, économise ton épaule. Faut être en forme les 2 we suivant Wink.

Sinon on pourra essayer de travailler un peu la com et le tir et autres si Jes et Flo passent ils vont bien nous driver voir tirer un peu en électro. On peut les prévoir aussi.

Je vois avec Omicid pour récupérer le matos

Serkann

MessagePosté le: 10 Aoû 16 à 19:41 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

METEO DU WEEK END = SOLEIL SOLEIL SOLEIL

Une journée idéale

Arès

MessagePosté le: 11 Aoû 16 à 00:12 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

J'en suis.
ZLIKA

MessagePosté le: 12 Aoû 16 à 11:27 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Je passe le matin et on verra en fonction du nombre de personne présentent pour l'après midi...
Serkann

MessagePosté le: 12 Aoû 16 à 15:18 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Prévoyez les lanceurs pour l'après midi ...

e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 09:20 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

And a parent to have to worry."Bui's father asked his son to quit the game after a previous injury, but the teen's mother and Bui overruled him, the station reported.Bui suffered a mild concussion in early September but had been medically cleared to play, Highline School District spokeswoman Catherine Carbone Rogers told CNN earlier this month.Evan MurrayEvan Murray, a senior at Warren Hills Regional High School in northwest New Jersey, died September 25 after leaving the game with an injury, according to the school.A GoFundMe page to assist Murray's family said the quarterback and captain a popular student who also played baseball and basketball "felt woozy" after getting hit in the backfield."He was always there for all of his teammates.

Eat right, sleep, take some time off work if you can. Body panels were made of hand beaten aluminum and fitted over a tubular frame. This could also be since it seems simpler than debates on what deserves to be called or included in the DS universe and while I still think full production albums are intriguing and worthy of merit, this type of DS has become more escapist for me..

cheapjerseys Pac 12 refs? NBAPlayoffsIt been a tough year for the SEC: only 2 teams in the CFBPlayoff Final and barely 50% more players selected than any other conference through Day 2 of the NFLDraftBreakdown after 3 rounds of NFLDraft: D2 Humboldt State narrowly avoided having their football program cut this offseason. cheapjerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I say go with the Zephyrus M versus spending money twice. For the majority of you: I read a lot about "Texas hospitality". Blame govt for this, not business! These type of govt policies drive down competition and prevent potential services from rising. cheap mlb jerseys

However we still don even know what dark matter is! Throwing boosted midsize thrusters are going to need this. Already this initiative has broken down barriers to various opportunities for more than 30 000 young people through a placement network of more than 250 companies..

cheap ncaa jerseys Why aren't you allowing her to buy something if she wants to buy something? Because this is a man in a dress. That said, I was also in a period of mostly very good mental health when writing TAtWD. I don't take it to heart because I know this issue is close to your heart and get upset seeing someone else disagree. cheap ncaa jerseys

wholesale football jerseys When the action is coming towards or away from the photographer, its rate of size change appears to be "slower" and a slower shutter speed will often suffice to obtain good final action image results.. It is unclear why Set hated Osiris so much. Protect your Dino main base wiping. wholesale football jerseys

cheap nba jerseys That's just a generalization of the media's design. The black out the lights out and then of course who won the game if you weren't able to What which was something which was not about which was a marketers. Visits to much more expensive professionals; multiple visits to your general practitioner or an oral surgeon may involve much more money than the $300 it would cost you for a visit to the dentist. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap ncaa jerseys And motivation is the key. If you are going to serve sandwiches for dinner once a week because you're too tired to cook, make an event of it. She was a nice girl but had very limited self awareness and should not have been on the open road. We were still so close knit and grew up on TV sets often visiting her father on the set of "Married with children" telling "Vanity fair" her parents had been supportive of her wanting to act saying my father knew how hard it is for an actor to get work so above all people was so proud I was able to beat the odds. cheap chian jerseys

Or you could just skip it, many do not like 3 as it has such a slow burn start. That is a love for life. I think she might be interested to start with purses. In February 2016, the former model's favorable rating was a paltry 24%, her unfavorable was 31% and 23% had never even heard of her.

cheap nfl jerseys I experienced both in my career and honestly prefer the latter.. If anything, they should get mad at the writing for making Apu a stereotype. I was previously aware of the Bystander Effect and the story of Kitty. Jumped in after hearing a recommendation from ol Noam Chomsky and it being one of my historical blind spots decided to give it a try cheap nfl jerseys.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 09:20 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Leo Rosenberg A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. "I was always worried, (because) you never want it to look like a guy in a dress," she said. I am so excited to watch this with you all. He was later suspended for 5 games. Just moments ago NBC news chairman Andy lack sent the following note to our organization.

cheap nfl jerseys Did you know that some people have literally died from what seems to be just simple laughter of a joke or show? This was a crazy idea when I first heard it, but it is true! People have died from laughing, or complications that arose from laughing.. I changed out the rear shifter bushing for a Perrin unit, Motul fluid, Perrin trans support bushing and a Raceseng Ashiko knob. cheap chian jerseys

So I went back to school again. Methods but it only been in operation now for for a couple of days and of course. Although great for play rooms, basements, or wreck rooms, we know that we all don have the luxury of living in homes with "spare" rooms for shit like this..

cheap jerseys wholesale Tamer endgame is fine, her pve is a bit low end in terms of clear speed for early game stuff, but in end game her pve is fantastic. Kodi from a free point of view is very underwhelming, finding a reliable stream on the handful of addons is and exercise in futility. cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale jerseys Nolan Patrick ended up 7th on the team in points this year with 30. These sport quads are anywhere from 282cc to upwards of 600. Everything at Boca, meanwhile, is cramped the narrow streets of the neighbourhood and the stadium so steeply built that it is informally known as the 'Bonbonera' the chocolate box.. wholesale jerseys

My frustration with them is so high especially since we used to be tier 4/5/6 with little extra effort than we are now before they fucked up the map and changed everything, and the subsequent rollout updates to fix it. An excerpt from one of Twain's editorials while at the Territorial Enterprise, clearly shows his indignation at the audacity of spirits wandering around loose.

cheap nhl jerseys Once again, on behalf of all my fellow students, I would like to express a heartfelt gratitude to my teachers, parents, and all those who have stood by us and supported us in our trying times. No reason to have 1000 different cinemas do the work.. I ended up finding a stereo cabinet with a busted turntable and using that. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys The firm expected Under Armour's total revenue to grow 20 percent each year in the next five years.. Had the second most watched news program on all of cable news.. To me, Adrian Beltre will always be a Texas Ranger, and there's no doubt the front office of the team wants Adrian to play in Texas with the Rangers until he retires. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys In fact, you could be competing with players from all over the world. But within seconds, the real transformation begins. Too high settings can shrink and weaken fibers, and thin, damaged sheets are more likely to allow transfer of harmful substances to the underlying mattress. cheap mlb jerseys

When Johnson was fouling Bellinelli over and over and finally stopped with a forearm to the face, that dirty. If you have to pull and tug every few minutes or seconds to avoid exposing yourself, choose something else to wear. So take a look at this instructable to build your own mini golf hole.

Its rare for me to feel a knot in my heart knowing that their will never be any happy ending. This is their time and arguing over credit is just silly in context to what is happening right now. Along with that, junk foods normally use a lot of carbs, salts, and sugar, and more importantly, are devoid of any dietary fiber or other essential nutrientsall these factors lead to more obesity..

Instead, the passenger side mirror is slightly curved (convex) to produce a sort of "fisheye" effect, which shrinks the image in order to squeeze a wider field of view into the same apparent size. Really, really good. Since these networks are broadcasting 24/7, they also show matches that never would have gotten airtime in the past.

cheap authentic jerseys I gave them a good look while at the Geneva Motor Show last week in Switzerland, and it was hard to believe some of these were brand new automobiles.. You need to take care of yourselves. Seeing alcohol is a big part of my culture, and guns aren I actually see that completely the other way around cheap authentic jerseys.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 09:23 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

One way to make sure everyone shows up: Pay up front for your workouts. I run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Daddy Fowler. All the data is from BBM, using top 188 players and their Z scores in 3pm..

Like it always happened in huge spurts for literally no reason. But having him with Adrian Peterson can make for a dynamic duo once they get rolling. Not to poo poo on unionization, but as someone whos worked in the mj field in CO, no, they're really not, maybe the growers, the rest are barely out of high school kids who you could trade with McDonald's employees and you'd never notice the difference.

cheap jerseys wholesale By using a warm up game, you can grab the student's attention and introduce whatever topic you're discussing that day. Reporter: Over the weekend, even taking out full page ads in newspapers across the country. 3s is about calculated risk. If you absolutely have to, create the budget yourself together with your income and expenses and review it with her as you go. wholesale china jerseys

wholesale jerseys china Cena no sells every move in the match and beats AJ Styles and there has been no match since, basically declaring Cena the winner of that feud. Many of them distrust flash new PSG. 4. Later, david felt guilt that he had cut the robe of the Lord's anonited king. wholesale jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys It found him to tell him about the new game. What You Will NeedThere are a number of places you can find information on the.45 Super cartridge, and.45 Super conversions. I think this could be a recurring role. I never been to a board where they didn ask me about something in the leader book to make sure it up to date and I know what in it.Prepare an answer for why your soldier should be promoted and what you done to prepare him for the board. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys supply Every summer millions of overworked minions all over the world take time off from the job, pack up the car and hit the beach for a nice, relaxing family vacation. "According to the NBC doctors here, it's some kind of minor infection which should resolve itself by the weekend," he said at the time. cheap jerseys supply

The bus groaned to a stop and that NCO dismounted, spoke briefly with another Marine wearing a campaign cover or "Smokey Bear" hat and he handed him a folder and clipboard. We were surprised to see the Al Rashid Mosque at 78 1920 Street. I not on a schedule, I can come and go as I fucking please, you not even technically on my team even though we work in the same office.

cheap jerseys supply The rooms are a great size, we have walk in closets, there a lot of counter space in the kitchen, shuttles come through for UCF every 15 minutes, the balcony is a good size, and our laundry room is actually a room, not just a closet. Their schedule looks a lot like Wisconsin more than it looks like Ohio State And it would be easy to justify either way. cheap jerseys supply

We let the other for the that talk about it. Or at worst, an empirically worse instrument in every possible way that matters than any other piano in its price range, and many more that are sold at much more affordable prices.. And it will take days and weeks to complete those particular investigation.

cheap ncaa jerseys In addition, reddit may have affiliate relationships with certain of these third parties and may receive compensation for any purchase made from them. I only ever run super long epics that take a long time and have tons of moving parts, so it be interesting to step away from that.. wholesale china jerseys

cheap football jerseys If you follow the Charlotte Mason style of homeschooling or even the Classical style, you will find the information in this lens helpful in making subtle changes to the course to customize the learning to your child. People have asked me why I could just not have a couple of beers and then stop for a week or 2. cheap football jerseys

The way he lands on the water displaces a large amount of water. 16 points submitted 20 days agoI was in Palma and Barcelona for a week last year and was also worried about pickpocketing, especially in tourist heavy areas. It is not often that an Elitist will answer questions concerning the Bohemian Grove.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 09:24 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

There is not enough ball to be shared between Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, LBJ and Kawhi. We used "Photographic Atlas of the Body" by Arran Frood, though "The Human Body Close Up" by John Clancy would be an equally good option.. Instead of coming straight down like you would with a round parachute, you actually glide in with a ram air chute..

cheapjerseys Right from the get go I had heavy bleeding and pain. It all very situational, but item purchasing and usage is an aspect of every single DotA match, and while good choices MAY win you games, bad purchases/talents will almost guarantee you a loss due to you being absolutely ineffective. cheapjerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys Twitch bridges that gap between you and the host you can talk directly to them.". Spending some time at the Horween tannery in Chicago allowed me to have a better understanding and appreciation for the time and skilled required to create this fantastic leather. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Around May 29, 1963 is valued beteween $2,500 and $5,000. It fucks with their idea of what it is to be a man. It places the emphasis in the wrong spot and then doesn deliver anything notable. People were saying that we're un American, that we were against police entirely. cheap ncaa jerseys

ALL North American bears are the same in this manner of dining. Maybe I miss understanding something here. Color Wheel Fabric DyeingOur ambitious endeavor to dye a color wheel arose out of the need to make a baby quilt (the completed quilt is shown further down).

Unless I missing something, it would defy logic for these events to not occur. I took the photos as they were in their albums, through the magnetic film. StatusBecause the Barn Owl is so common over most of their range they are not considered threatened on a global basis.

There always going to be a market for satire and for a coin with a history and community like ours. I could never imagine growing up that way. It an entirely different story when you are in game with many other, more important things to worry about.When I was still IGLing, I always used to take the shitgun (except when it wasn advantageous positionally on CT) however there is so much going on that often I miss that one of my teammates has a crappy weapon while I have an AK/M4.I say it more simple/electronic responsability to ask if they can swap rather than Zeus responsability to do so.

For me, it is how you feel when you let something go which you love, there's a part of you that wants to take it back even though you know this would not be for the best. Most of the USA claim to fame on the world stage of music is rooted in black culture.

Can I ask how old he was when he had the surgery? I think that makes a big difference; the younger the better. It estimated that the sport has 3.3 3.5 billion fans around the globe. For best fuel efficiency, shift into the highest gear whenever possible or simply shift into Drive and let the automatic do what it's designed to: Select the most economical gear at each step of the way..

cheap ncaa jerseys If you don't know the background, it just looks like a normal image link. They led to more solid musical moments than unusual on Sunday's show, from Aldean's "You Make It Easy" to Bryan's "Most People Are Good" to Rhett's "Marry Me.". You would be hard pressed to find a job anywhere that pays more than $12/hr for outdoor vending which, ironically, my wife used to do. cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys china To alleviate this in future levels, either provide a clearer indication red coins will be required, keep them all on one half of a checkpoint (or don use checkpoints and make the level more compact), or offer some kind of easy reset door/pipe into earlier areas. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys wholesale If you are going to cite history, cite it in context. When I was in high school, she got a job as a front desk associate at a Marriott in downtown Philly. Thurman.. And they kind Chris skills and win with woods on his to grant she night is what her fans like to say. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys supply Console is just bad in comparison, and I played ps4 overwatch since the open beta. 100% confidence = +200 points if correct, or 200 points if incorrect.In conjunction I always envisioned a better system for the estimated total score. The gingerbread cowboy starts on the coyote's tail, then climbs to his back, and lulled by a feeling of false safety, ends up on the coyote's nose cheap jerseys supply.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 09:25 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I pay my taxes and that should be enough. For others just a few years older, it's the songs of the 60s or 70s. Even as a hostage in my old age, you all fail to measure, I want this. DS3 has a few places where you have to manage multiple enemies like in Settlement, so the ganks don feel as terrible, and dying while embered loses you health so the loss of hp on death is easier to swallow, starting off with 1 estus is familiar, the upgrade system is similar, etc..

cheap football jerseys Your treat.. Electric vehicles have been around since the first half of the 19th century; however, even now in the 21st century, internal combustion engines still rule. It such a east/west coast thing to think that all players in over states are just dying to come sign with LA or NY. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys supply He's never been hurt and we always ensure he lands on a bed or the sofa. If you have had a history of serious respiratory infections, severe colds, or other respiratory issues, like pneumonia, it is common for your lungs to scar. He does stupid shit like 1v5 as Khazix. cheap jerseys supply

It a little unhinged.. In the past two months since I started focusing more on survival instead of just purely chasing people down to kill them my KD has doubled, my kill count has quadrupled and I have ten more wins than I had before then (five in solo and I used to think I never get a solo win).

wholesale jerseys china Exports to ponder next steps. I am in total agreement with John King bringing up the issue about the comments made by Newt Gingrich ex wife. You had schools who played football and schools that didn now, and adding more schools for football created instability on the basketball side for those schools who made their identities based on that sport alone. cheap jerseys china

Most people advised me to make her go. Hit it with the spray, enter fucking mukade centipede. So this really is kind of a celebration of kids and what they do. Wide ReceiversWide Receivers to play: If you notice my theme this week is the Atlanta Falcons on offense.

But Apple had something substantial to announce (the Mac) to "fill the void" (quoting Steve Jobs explaining their approach with that ad) and to satisfy this built in curiosity. Bob's wife told me he pass[ed] away peacefully. Online gaming is a market that no video game company wants to miss, and Nintendo is no exception.

cheap jerseys china The way he was paid prior to 2013 was generally in the form of a contracted deal for each show that consisted of an upfront "guarantee" along with varying levels of backend bonus structures based off how many tickets were sold. While with the Royals, "Big O" was a perennial all star who could do everything. cheap jerseys china

But if only the second reel stops on the jackpot, the second stopper will not move all the way into the notch. There are tons of stories of people who didn need a degree to get a job, and there are a ton of people who don think a degree should be necessary.

cheap ncaa jerseys If you are drawing your face then of course you'll draw a nose with a magic marker or paint one on.. It's so lazy. It turns out that Winkler, who has dyslexia, struggled terribly in school, and he's written books with a main character, "Hank," who is similarly challenged in reading and math. cheap nba jerseys

cheap nba jerseys While employers aren't required by law to provide health insurance, they may have a difficult time finding good employees if they don't. Tribes are forced to leave everything they know, and move to more inhabited areas that they are extremely unused to. cheap nba jerseys

Nassar. Just because you "pro" in a game that is barely even cemented as an esport doesn give you priority or make you special in any way. I use these for xbox, ps4, and PC. You don have to report all the facts. If you get auto filled and don't want to play support, don't be a bitch and just dodge.

cheap nhl jerseys Medicare fraud is where doctor or health care professionals bill Medicare for services never received and get paid. High blood pressure is increasing yearly, withmore than30 percent of people under 55 and 69 percent to 82 percent of those over 75 suffering from the condition cheap nhl jerseys.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent