Forum WoodsBall 25 - Paintball Besançon Franche-comté Index du Forum Retour à l'accueil du forum WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon

Retour au site WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 BIG GAME VECKRING ? Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
benouzze

MessagePosté le: 14 Mar 16 à 12:45 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

sulat les loulous !

nous avons rapidement parlé de faire la Big Game de Veckring , c'est le 30 avril et 1er Mai 2016...... et vu que le temps passe vite j'aimerai savoir qui est motivé ?

++

Les shadoks
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
jes6664980
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: 14 Mar 16 à 17:21 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Je dis oui à 75%.

Filip'

MessagePosté le: 14 Mar 16 à 19:48 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Désoler, sans moi; mes week-end de Mai son charger. Embarassed
Même si cela me tentais beaucoup.
Déçus. Sad

MessagePosté le: 14 Mar 16 à 20:57 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Sans moi, madame travaille. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

toiko

MessagePosté le: 22 Mar 16 à 10:49 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Oui pourquoi pas, si on est assez nombreux.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
ZLIKA

MessagePosté le: 22 Mar 16 à 11:44 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

IDEM
mathieu huet

MessagePosté le: 22 Mar 16 à 19:12 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Pour le moment oui je vous retient au courant
WILLOU

MessagePosté le: 23 Mar 16 à 00:10 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Présent pour Veckring avec Steph et Sylvain
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéMSN Messenger
Otalavy

MessagePosté le: 28 Mar 16 à 23:41 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Veckring... On avais pas dis que s'étais le dernier, l'année derniere!?
Apres si on as la barraque pourquoi pas!
ZLIKA

MessagePosté le: 29 Mar 16 à 08:25 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Bon ben pour moi c'est mort. Crying or Very sad
Autre chose de prévu à cette date..
MERDUM... Evil or Very Mad
e5BJ5LR6XN
Invité

MessagePosté le: 30 Avr 18 à 19:17 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

You can also break down a problem into small units. Does Fox News (and unfortunately their viewers) get upset when you point out Fox News is entertainment and has no journalistic credentials? No. Then there is a special subset of emails. I always told my children [as a teacher and parent] that they were made by God.

cheap nhl jerseys OP here. 9 points submitted 3 days agoWorth mentioning there are currently six total unused intl slots in the entire league. Nor did Henry anticipate the unreliability of the car he had just spent millions developing, and he certainly didn't understand the fact that although he was prepared to risk all to stimulate the economy, it wouldn't be enough in the depths of the Depression. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys That interview last night and made me feel a little better because as he said things like our human oh appoint a special prosecutor he is like. Back now and Think DVA is actually in a good place. Following the entry into force of the Convention in May 2008, the General Assembly, through a series of resolutions (63/150, 64/145 and 65/186), reaffirmed "the need to include and integrate the rights, well being and perspective of persons with disabilities in development efforts at the national, regional and international levels, without which the internationally agreed development goals, in particular the Millennium Development Goals, will not be genuinely achieved." In its resolution 63/150, the General Assembly further encouraged States to ensure "accessibility and reasonable accommodation to enable persons with disabilities to realize their right to live independently and participate fully in all aspects of life, as well as to be agents and beneficiaries of development.". cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys wholesale The moderators enforce the relatively strict rules and it is strongly encouraged to put thought into one activity on this subreddit. Since this is usually a group effort between kids and adults, the Mother's Day menu should incorporate dishes appropriate for chefs of all skill levels. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nfl jerseys That would speed up roll out by ensuring there is only one group working on the cables, and prevent AT or a future troublemaker from using that particular trick again.. The judges will be the leaders. Break a bone pull it apart very slowly like a millimeter. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys They will discuss the remarkable ways our brains enable us to appreciate, remember and play music, and how we can harness those abilities in new ways.There are more facets to the mind music connection than there are notes in a major scale, but it's fascinating to zoom in on a few to see the extraordinary affects music can have on your brain.Ear worms"Some people have theorized that that was the original function of this behavior in evolution: It was a way of bonding people emotionally together in groups, through shared movement and shared experience," Patel said.Another exciting arena of research: Music with a beat seems to help people with motor disorders such as Parkinson's disease walk better than in the absence of music patients actually synchronize their movements to a beat, Patel said."That's a very powerful circuit in the brain," he said. cheap nfl jerseys

A good all around rig for cobia fishing is a medium heavy 6 7 foot spinning rod paired with a high quality reel. You should have BEEN HAD ENOUGH! And, you SHOULD BE STANDING WITH THE TEACHERS. Given that this ad is likely being served tens of millions of times, it expected that there will be some times when something goes wrong.

cheap nfl jerseys In a week from now, reward yourself with a manicure. And if you husband's shirt wreaks of tobacco smoke or some other unsavory smell, a quick cycle through the steam dryer kills the stench.. I love myself. Then, with your guidance and compassion, we will whip them until they are Young, Healthy, Rich, White, Christian, Male, and Straight. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap china jerseys Again, a manufacturer that caters to the different width of feet will have increased expenses and the shoe range will therefore cost a little more than a range which only comes in one fitting. It is for those participating. Woods told Smith pounded shots of tequila and got violent after an heated argument with his girlfriend.Taxonomyoftaxes 1 point submitted 1 month agoBecause it hardly meets the criteria for a logic question cheap china jerseys.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 01 Mai 18 à 00:17 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

You never define the range of the color because if you add two colors you will find new range of the color. If they both fired and missed, or if one fired and missed and the other subsequently discharged his piece into the air, this usually satisfied the demands of honor and the matter was considered settled.

Security of an instructor right there with you. It's wonderful she's doing that. If he fails his reputation is forever in shambles, all his investments and efforts are lost and his tax bill is going to get overturned within months. If you do not have a photo against a plain background, you could always try applying a little Photoshop magic and remove the background altogether.Whichever picture you use, try to ensure that it is a high resolution image file ideally 300dpi or higher.

wholesale china jerseys Another skater who inadvertently inspired a rule was Tara Lipinski. It had one strange quirk through which was never accurately traced but we suspect came from the worn bushes on the entire front end. Don go to Greymouth. This is 2015 and I live in the Seattle area and would be willing to pick up the motor or the ironrite.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap china jerseys The oldest child in large families have all the negative aspect of being the oldest without any of its privileges. These machines were designed to handle heavy materials like canvas, leather, sailcloth, etc and to also handle nylon thread for upholstery. cheap china jerseys

wholesale jerseys Or at all, apparently.Then there hierarchies. Using them when you're on the fence is a bad idea because these models will result in major losses over time. Based on what we've seen so far, Mythical quests are designed to give someone mastery over the mechanics introduced in the generation they're tied to. wholesale jerseys

Monk are made to do damage and then get out but, without ki that becomes significantly more difficult.. There was a real opportunity to make up for the mistakes of the 90 in but they bailed out the banks and let millions become unemployed and foreclosed instead.

When a spare your voice to help heal and ended on a light note that comes out. Starting at a spoke, carefully insert the plain end of a tire iron between the rim and the tire. Tikki Tikki Tembo may be the central character of the story, with his show stealing name and mother who dotes exclusively on him, but Chang is the true hero.

It was with them he first appeared in the MLB.. The simulation adjusts price per share each round. Reword the question to something more bitter like "If you didn look at the moon, do you think she have made it home alive?" which I admit is more literal than figurative, but I think would have made more impact especially if he answers no..

cheap mlb jerseys When all is said and done, I will have given my employer $38,000 to assist the district in righting the ship. This is the place from whence the best ideas come. I used to have a Confederate flag hanging on my wall. Bonuses to come?. Bill Clinton felt betrayed by his military leadership in that he felt he wasn being given the truth of what was happening on the ground. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys china He going to town with this stick of butter but I dont think it froze because it was slip sliding like a fat chick on a slip and slide. "You can have an 80 year old and a 20 year old doing the same workout but with different scales, and they will ideally finish at the same time," adds Frank.. wholesale china jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Further, it's despicable to be told to drink bleach by a moderator of a community I've been apart of for four years. Passed a tax bill that borrowed $1T unnecessarily from the county future that resulted the biggest corporate stock buybacks of all time. cheap mlb jerseys

Ich htte mir trotzdem eine etwas interessantere Handlung gewnscht, aber Strken und Schwerpunkt des Films liegen eindeutig in der Inszenierung und da ist er ein voller Erfolg. A division of the 1st District Court of Appeal in San Francisco rejected claims by Chahal that the judge made numerous errors in his case.

cheap nhl jerseys BUT THATS BEING REALLY NIT PICKY. Fight all day long so at night, after the battle you can feast!. George and Amal Clooney welcomed their twins daughter Ella and son Alexander Tuesday morning in the uk. Few will pick up even single points easily at either place this season cheap nhl jerseys.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 01 Mai 18 à 00:18 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

"You would think that those jams were loose. In another episode, viewers saw a man toss something under his car when he stepped out during a traffic stop. He could say such things as "I and the Father are one," John 10:30 because of God's Spirit in him.

cheapjerseys It been very rushed with the coding software, a lot of it is marketing and having the claim to having when in reality it will be par with 1080p, which to be honest is fantastic quality anyway. This affects the local climate.Now the lefts idea that humans are putting the earth into overdrive and we are going to obliterate ourselves tomorrow (TM) is nutty. cheapjerseys

wholesale china jerseys Databases were on mainframes at company HQ. Look, my point is Pixar isn going to go stale any time soon and there have been an influx of new directors in recent years not even counting the shorts. Things are much more complicated than the surgeons had hoped. cheapjerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys He said decisions on the Boy Scouts' policy could also be dictated by the courts, and it would be better "to seize control of our own future."He also said that the Boy Scouts would not revoke the charters of councils that currently oppose the ban.Gates' statements were met with praise from Scouts for Equality, an organization dedicated to ending the ban."This is another step forward for the Boy Scouts of America," Scouts for Equality Executive Director Zach Wahls said in a news release. cheapjerseys

Ling (another name for Cobia) don't have teeth in the traditional sense, so all food is swallowed whole. The lion dance is also another dance perform during the festivities, people mimicking the lion in such a way and with lions costume. Like, great, I can make a dataframe with Pandas.

cheap jerseys wholesale They then flew back to England on the 22 of February.. It seems a little unfair to say that 2nd place is as significant as 99th. "That stuff gets around pretty quick.". This election was stupidly close.. Together we are a whole person. Learning how to express your needs or concerns in a constructive way and keep a sense of humor it will create a deeper intimacy than you've ever had before.". cheap jerseys wholesale

And I took up powerlifting so I could carry him if the need ever arises.. And you could get to all of them for only 7 cents and a transfer on the Streetcar. Was she their doting mother? An adoring aunt?Or, given her relative youth, perhaps a much older sister?"That leaves you with so many possibilities," says New Hampshire State Police Sgt.

By the end of 2002 anyone who decided to just ride it out was really unhappy they did not sell in 2001. Save Big Coal. Rent seeking is real as he says. A century from now, who knows what the changes in science and culture will do to the perception and understanding of this strange phenomenon?.

cheap jerseys china But the best part may be this no pots or pans to wash after dinner.. Let's start with coal. But hey, at least this kid will get his silver medal the next time Grappling Industries comes to town.. 20 yrs is really not that long to be thinking you know it all. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale jerseys But I a fucking Pistons fan, goddammit. Now, to a deadly encounter between a police officer and a car chase suspect, the pursuit. I suprised competitive players like Erangel more because the late game circle RNG is much bigger influence on the result. wholesale jerseys

It is however the only "formal" recognition that could be found on the Internet in regard to high scores. Bob Bingham, the company's chief executive, said that about 20,000 youngsters under 2 about a quarter of the total enrollment were signed up for classes at locations in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.

cheap jerseys china If they are close to the net then try the opposite, spiking the ball harder in an attempt to get the ball over them to win a point.. With the exception being that they shut down hot wallets when there is a fork. It ended up being a vitamin A deficiency. cheap jerseys china

Many of us remember stories of people getting pulled over and, for example, ending up with a cop pulling small pieces of French fries out of their floor mats, saying they crack rocks, and then the dread and loss of Liberty that results from the on scene spot tests giving a false positive for some drug.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 01 Mai 18 à 00:21 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

For instance, you saying something like if she moves her queen from a1 to b7, that an illegal move, so she would lose the game and then learn that an illegal move. Their balm is great for smell, but it doesn hold very long(Texas heat/humidity). He gets a juicy matchup versus the Isles today, who no matter how you slice it have given up a lot of goals this season.

cheap jerseys china Deleting everything I downloaded, paying a VPS for a month just to get a lot of files on the first go, than go back to using my pc and my horrible upload speed.Maybe this would at least get my first huge batch of files on the server.I didn really understand what you said about how to make this faster upload speed, but I can try to google that. cheap jerseys

cheap football jerseys Sometimes it better for the mom to be completely out of the picture, child support or not. Often the use of the military apparatus is vital for keeping and enforcing liberal human rights laws, lending aid, defending a fragile global economy that can collapse at any second with one wrong policy decision, and defending the average Joe economic interests. cheap football jerseys

They also fall in a unpredictable way so they are not used to target a specific military target. I think of a career being sustainable for 20+ years. Being this happens only in the middle of the night, it quite natural that one does not fall back to sleep anytime soon..

wholesale china jerseys Radiocarbon dates up to 23,000 years before present have been recorded. Dahlin is an incredible skater already. Syed Sumail 'SumaiL' Hassan, the teenage star of Evil Geniuses, left, and Team Alliance player Joakim 'Akke' Akterhall"Esports prolong the life of a game and competition keeps a sport going," said Upton in an interview shortly after the first event of Gfinity's first season earlier this year. wholesale jerseys

The better the filter, the less frequent water changes will be needed. I do not like this idea at all and try tell other parents as well. So if there is anything England fans can take out of this is that the England team will be more determined than ever to get back to winning ways.

Typing this post out took longer than it did for me to google both the wiki article and Obama birthday.TheEclair 540 points submitted 3 days agoYou should like them as it is your body way of saying "stop that fucking shit right now goddammit!!" You should always listen to your body.

cheap nfl jerseys Many of the things I did could have been done by a counselor. The public has spoken. My question is, since rental applications pull your credit and such, is it better to get the loan now so I can get my debt into once place or should I wait until after the application and credit check goes through? Stupid question I know, but I young and stupid and am trying to be less stupid than past me and get my debt responsibly handled so any insight would be appreciated.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheapjerseys Media reports prior to the police tweet said high winds damaged at least seven homes, destroyed a mobile classroom at an elementary school, and toppled trees and power lines.. If you were planning on going to San Diego anyway for a few months later this year, there nothing wrong with contacting him once you there to hang out and see where things go. cheapjerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Only the party who should read it can read it.. Trying to find something to fear when there is no cause for it is just unnecessary.. He wasn involved as a warrior. If Sanders were to run, he wouldn't be starting as an unknown, polling at 3 percent much like he was in 2015. cheap nba jerseys

Finally, you got Middlesbrough making a short 50km trip to Sunderland Factory Of Sadness, and the worry for me is that Sunderland might make an effort for once to grind out a point for local bragging rights.. He do 15 hill sprints carrying his manager Jim Perri (Sounds very Enamait style), who weighed about 185.

cheap nhl jerseys I've read Cassandra Clair only a few times, and I do agree that while her plot may be interesting, she lacks development in characters and vivid prose. Why this time must any of us believe in the current plan?. Paint it black and put it into a glass case (sort of like a greenhouse) to capture the sun cheap nhl jerseys.
e5BJ5LR6XN
Invité

MessagePosté le: 01 Mai 18 à 01:43 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

And in this episode we find out hosts can be used to track other hosts. Friendship and cooperation are stressed, and so is the belief that winning or achieving are not the only things that matter.. If you form an LLC, your tax liability is the same as if you a sole proprietor.

cheap football jerseys No joke when I say this. The M8 utilizes the Opera browser which works fairly well, although, it is no Safari. The increase in users on mobile has created somewhat of a problem for us, because sidebars do not display. Each club has its own constitution and by laws, but it is required that they don't conflict with the constitution and by laws of Rotary International. cheap football jerseys

And just so you know, Nike refused to give UW more than Oregon (rumor is they offered 6 8 mill). We're set up to develop this rapidly in the first two or three years of our life. I happy to elaborate on my thoughts on this. Researchers have also found that people who tend to look for lies nearly always believe people are lying even when they are not.

seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url] Of course, bringing back players after half or full time is controversial, and at the professional level would likely get you a serious reprimand/demotion in the level of games you are assigned, but it not against the laws and is completely within the rights of the center ref to do. seys china|cheap nhl jerseys|cheap mlb jerseys|cheap football jerseys|cheap nba jerseys|cheap ncaa jerseys|wholesale jerseys|wholesale china jerseys|wholesale jerseys china|cheapjerseys|cheap jerseys wholesale|cheap authentic jerseys}[/url]

If it makes you feel better I also asked out a girl from work and was rejected. After a weekend I returning my ticwatch s tomorrow. Some subjects we keep notebook pages for include the following: History, Biographies, Literature/s/Literary Terms, Geography, Artists/Composers, Presidents, Timeline, Bible/Religions, Government.

cheap nfl jerseys He get the worst work duty, if he gets one at all. My algebra teacher taught 2 levels, a regular and a honors level. Try taking out your graphics card and seeing if any of the cables connecting it to the power supply were loose. Of course, every exerciser marches to the beat of his or her own drum. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys Even though the Colts had an identical season in Peyton's first year, their future was looking bright.. I still do physical labor every day, I weigh 10 pounds more than I weighed when I got out of the service. Being the cool dude that he is, Pen suggested I do a column on the ten worst haircuts in wrestling history, and then dedicate it to him. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys Officer probably thought he was trying to flee and, from what I can see, that's exactly what it looks like he's trying to do.. But on that terrible day wells became a hero. A newspaper article announcing his hiring at the time described him as a New York native who joined the Navy and served in Vietnam. wholesale nfb jerseys

I was already in debt being an actor in New York. I lost 185 lbs but I have to drop 70 more. I was in the "friend zone.". Sugar may not have any nutritional value, but it can enhance the flavor of foods that do provide important nutrients, such as whole grain cereal or yogurt.

cheap china jerseys It much easier for me to imagine a world in which Hilary becomes president when Bush Jr. Spectrum Premium Pack: Price is $15/mo. 1 point submitted 8 months agoUp till recently hi rez said the reason for the game crashing in the middle was due to drophack but recently they have said due to how frequently it occurs, it might not all be because of drophack. cheap china jerseys

wholesale jerseys The body kicks out stress hormones and adrenaline, gearing it up for battle, resulting in an elevated of heart rate and blood pressure.. There's still plenty that CMLL can learn from (they won't) and hopefully the modest crowd they drew for tonight's show serves as a sign they can't just put any match out there and think it'll draw. wholesale jerseys

I called him back and asked what difference it made "how allergic" I was, he said it didn trust the fucker for a second, so I told him not to bother, got up and left. Ingredients2 tbsp. If you're planning to participate in the neighborhood BOO this year, it's never too early to start planning the perfect Boo basket.

Last weekend, Notre Dame with Michigan, the team it played in its first game. I been a customer (I think they call me a product advocate III?) for like 3 years. A lot of older players have either sports hernia or Gilmore's groin. One of the most surprising places they've found wasted energy is in the car's exhaust.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent