Forum WoodsBall 25 - Paintball Besançon Franche-comté Index du Forum Retour à l'accueil du forum WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon

Retour au site WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 Dimanche 13 mars 2016 - Partie au terrain Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
Arès

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 16 à 05:31 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Sherkann dimanche je pense qu'on prendra ma voiture car avec le matis ça sera plus simple. Ouverture 13h30 ça me va
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Serkann

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 16 à 09:18 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Welcome back

Je pensais utiliser la voiture de ma femme rapport à la livraison d'obstacle pour le terrain. J'ai pas ta plaque d'immatriculation pour mettre sur ma remorque ...

En mettant mon matériel dans le coffre de toit, il y aura de la place et au retour on aura la remorque pour le compresseur même chaud.

mathieu huet

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 16 à 18:45 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Je suis malade sa sera sans moi
dimitri

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 16 à 18:55 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

moi je suis chaud pour demain! Very Happy
vince600

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 16 à 20:52 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Personne peut venir me chercher ?
Serkann

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 16 à 20:56 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

vince600 a écrit:
Personne peut venir me chercher ?

Jbug s'est proposé je crois (cf page 2) envoi lui un MP j'ai pas son tel.

Serkann

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 16 à 20:57 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

mathieu huet a écrit:
Je suis malade sa sera sans moi

Soignes toi bien Smile

Trop bu Lol ?

vince600

MessagePosté le: 12 Mar 16 à 21:29 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Je viens de comprendre lol j'ai pas vu c'est message la
ZLIKA

MessagePosté le: 13 Mar 16 à 08:34 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

C'est bon pour moi 1\2 carton. Merci
ToMcAt

MessagePosté le: 13 Mar 16 à 11:53 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Présent 1/2 carton aussi sorry du retard
NoObk!LL3rZ

MessagePosté le: 13 Mar 16 à 12:42 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

quelqu'un aurais une bouteille pour Julien?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web de l'utilisateur
ZLIKA

MessagePosté le: 13 Mar 16 à 13:22 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Juste à temps. Je prends une bouteille supplémentaire.
e5BJ5LR6XN
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:52 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Ram air chutes are rectangular to give the jumper greater control over direction and speed once it has been deployed. This is separate than the coaxial machine gun mounted to the turret of a tank, next to the main gun. They aren going to have some sort of eureka moment and change their mind.

He then put the weapon to his own head and shot himself.. You cant just tell every other 5'1 guy wjo posts here(and some private message me) who have insanely hard times because of their height are the exception. Said he have to possibly watch it back again before he gives it a rating.

cheap chian jerseys But I just let her ramble her bad information.. Lines are made of synthetic materials like Kevlar (aramid) or Dyneema (polyethylene). Mitchell has been fined $48,620, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, for the hit that left Smith fuming days after the Chiefs' loss a large sum that Mitchell plans to appeal. wholesale jerseys

Topthorn is struggling and one day he stumbles and falls. Its really nice for specifically drafting but because its so damn old all product is 1:1 with paper MSRP but it has a open market which helps balance that out as a lot of people use it only to draft and sell off cards to fund the next draft so constructed is often a 1/10 of the cost in paper.

cheap jerseys wholesale Even in modern times the accepted custom at a Native American funeral is to view the body without any glasses on. Blood shot eyes, erratic behavior, alcoholic breath, and compulsive need to drink or take to drug abuse are the common signs of midlife crisis for men. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys china It hurts to think about the life that people like us could have had with normal parents.. A practical fantasy term when referring to small arms. As I get older, it doesn agree with me as well. The user of sarcasm may think they are "lightening the mood" with their jabs, but sarcasm can impede a relationship on many levels. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys wholesale Where samurai reigned supreme, due to the emperor being a figurehead and power actually belonging to the shogun, Jiu Jitsu became popular.. Setting aside another $200/month for play/random expenses money I should be left with about $1000/month to set aside. wholesale jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Pentagon Jr. But first Hef's on board with this? Oh yeah. Edit: The other bit I wanted to add was that Clan Wars is coming too little too late. For most of my photos, this was not an issue, since this area wound up being a background anyway, but it was frustrating when the photos were close ups. cheap mlb jerseys

Col. Coney Sauce became famous in Flint, Michigan as well as in NYC. Men compete by climbing above the competition, while women compete by knocking everyone down until they below them.. If you get a Syrian Hamster you can only keep one in each cage because Syrian Hamsters will fight and injure each other seriously and will sometimes kill one another.

It going to shoot for results it programmed to do. They drug and torture their own recruits for crying out loud. More than 9% will vote for such policies: end justifies the means, there is enough overlap that little bit of nazism isn that big of a deal, pro gun, anti abortion, anti immigrant, the real christian values are upheld.

cheap football jerseys Is it in Asia or is it in Europe? (I've always been told that it's a part of Asia.) However, to make things difficult for the Seven Summit Challenge, Mount Elbrus is located in a particularly Europe y part of Russia. We think that it is important for athletes to have a place to relax and rejuvenate during their downtime," said Phil Cordell, senior vice president of Hampton brand management. wholesale jerseys china

I work out a lot and I'm pretty muscular and I'm a waitress and going to university walking around campus so I'm on my feet a lot and TDEE is 1660. Your ugly and a loser and I'm trying to make you feel better".. Everyone was sound asleep so I went downstairs and got some water and went back upstairs.

cheap football jerseys Thanks to a growing body of science published globally, herbal remedies have undergone a transformation from traditional aids to scientifically corroborated medicines. Some Common Styles of Paintings:You do not have to memorize these in order to talk about a painting with people, but they may help you understand a little better the paintings that you see cheap football jerseys.
e5BJ5LR6XN
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:53 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

But she rolled with it and had a good time anyway. Sexually harass women. That's why NHL stars like New Jersey Devils left winger Zach Parise must care for their health around the clock to ensure they remain among the league's elite. There are also people who are really dumb compared to average but who also think they are always right even if they don have any idea of what they are talking about.

wholesale football jerseys I would hold off buying attackers (unless Martial leaves). Robinson made history on April 15, 1947, when he started at first base (he later spent most of his career patrolling second base) in a home game at Ebbets Field, Brooklyn, an event widely regarded as the moment when baseball's color barrier was officially shattered. wholesale football jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys We can ill afford our youth to lay around in idle mode. Still much more ahead on "World news tonight" on. The Falcons were up by so much and I was bored, scrolling through Twitter and checking out my notifications. Often they didn't see their families until later in their adulthood after their value systems and knowledge had been supplanted with Christian thinking. cheapjerseys

cheap football jerseys Did not see Ken tap out. Of those, there have been 125 confirmations, with seven instances of individuals declining to serve.Other Facts:The American Bar Association's Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary evaluates all nominees to the Supreme Court for the Justice Department and the Senate Judiciary Committee. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys From my observation a lot of the high entry fee contest comprise of the same players (sharks). Then I paint the whole thing something between Ford Liquid Blue and Subaru World Rally Blue. Other staff members may have included an Assistant Adjutant General, one or two Assistant Surgeons, and an Assistant Inspector General. cheap authentic jerseys

Specifically, they're calling for efforts to protect players who suffer concussions, and demanding assurances that players won't have to pay to treat injuries they suffered during their playing careers.. Ect.. Right now, as the polar bears' ice shrinks, we are trying at a fever pitch to pull the very substance out of their ocean home that, when burned, will destroy their ocean home.

I was born into the party. She debuted in an Asiana Airlines commercial in 2002, and was cast in the KBS2 drama Sunshine Hunting. If you're not musically inclined, you can do this? Pound is for everybody. He cannot leave the country until this work its through the Dominican Republic legal system.

cheap nfl jerseys Reporter: Her dad is an inventor himself and says he knows how to spot a best seller when he sees one. The sash wearing leader received a 21 gun salute, cannon fire and flyby by military aircraft in a colorful ceremony attended by African leaders and other dignitaries to mark the historic moment."(I am) required to serve our country as the president of all citizens, regardless of color, creed, religion, totem or political affiliation," he said in remarks after his swearing in.He described his vision of a fairer Zimbabwe, in which segments of society no longer suffered from disease, hunger, unemployment, illiteracy and extreme poverty.One supporter named Regis told CNN he wanted the new leader to "upgrade" the nation. cheap nfl jerseys

"We wanted to achieve results to make our new country proud.". The phobia was later referred to in the spy novel Dead Man's Handle by Peter O'Donnell published in 1985. The whole thing felt simply awful.. If she didn do well at something it wouldn particularly matter; she was never going to suffer in life regardless.

wholesale jerseys They want to be told what they want to hear. But it still makes me ask, "why am I still trying??". This is the person who will stand at the front of the ceremony with them and walk the couple through saying their vows.. To wake up without purpose, fulfillment, or meaning is not a great place to be at all. wholesale jerseys

cheap nba jerseys If financial salvation for Tyson exists, it is not in a rematch with Lennox Lewis, a third go round with Evander Holyfield, or a fight against Roy Jones Jr. I always been pretty decent at this because I read a lot of articles on The Atlantic, WaPo, shit like that wholesale jerseys.
e5BJ5LR6XN
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:53 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

The current multiple appears to assume that the company will face declining revenues in the future while the 8x multiple applied in the comparison assumes some kind of growth into the future. Media liaison officer Thulani Thuswa confirmed the club had parted ways with the player..

wholesale football jerseys That's the at best case for Donald. Jungle isn worth a damn, gives no xp whatsoever and leaves your lanes extremely vulnerable. "14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;" This piece of armor is important because it protects the vital organs of the body: the heart, the lungs, the guts. wholesale football jerseys

These machines worked by a telescopic tube with a light inserted into an evacuated vent of the baby chicken in question. Opportunities occasionally pop up in r/writing, but they usually come with one or another problem. This discussion is about specific songs, rather than albums..

cheap jerseys wholesale Just look at a country like Sierra Leone, which has the lowest life expectancy of any country today. My mother is white and my father is black. What communism is at its core is largely prohibitive. I worked at a school where a teacher taught this. And it not that bad at all. wholesale jerseys china

This is a good bet if I believe that the Hawks have at least a 55.56% chance of winning.. Like I said. Not letters, nor syllables, SOUNDS.I repeat, REVERSE.If you want to have a conversation, you need either. This is old technology, of course, as various "memory extenders" have existed for decades.

Other than that it was a fat happy squirrel that somehow survived despite its inability to judge distances.. If they assume your tenancy THEN n12 you, they pay out. He did not even make the squad in the 4 0 defeat in April 2012, the 3 0 defeat in April 2013 or the 2 3 defeat in Nov 2012..

A Griffin is one of the best and most flexible bots in the game, so I recommend that. Solo posts about a victory, milestone, or progress will require that you include significant detail to help others achieve the same success. Just be vocal about everything, reassess a lot, etc.A tidbit I learned, if you ask a question or state you did an intervention and the proctor says "I do not have that information" drop it and run.

cheap jerseys china Not saying she used them for anything nefarious because I don't think she did. Manning has been criticized and scrutinized since the Giants pulled off a draft day trade for him four seasons ago. My favorite episode is when he and the crew hire a housekeeper who's in hard times, claiming they need her to "help" prepare for a fancy party except the help they need is to have her test everything planned for the supposed party, from the gourmet food to the massages. cheap jerseys china

cheap ncaa jerseys You can, potentially, scout a SF going into rosh pit at minute one. Batch production is used where there is unlikely to be continual high demand for a given product and where some modifications will be needed at intervals. One way, known as a parallel hybrid, has a fuel tank that supplies gasoline to the engine and a set of batteries that supplies power to the electric motor. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap jerseys With lyrics like that, it should also be noted that this story takes place in a semi dystopian world on the brink of a new century in 1999. Fortunately for you, if you got this far in this article, you're doing OK at narrowing your focus when you need to discover new information that you can use to get your love life together.. cheap jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale Step 4 Organise a prize committeeor even just a donations coordinatorYou are going to need prizes. Don know if Curry can guard Russ at all or if he trying to stay out of foul trouble.Melo catching fire but Curry is there to match that pure lava. That can undermine the implementation of some of the visions.". cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nhl jerseys During the '70s it became so popular that the Bakkers built a headquarters for their ministry and the show on 2,500 acres of property that spanned across the Carolinas and named it Heritage Village. Hosting such events had the potential to foster understanding of various cultures and shed light on the importance of sport in socioeconomic development cheap ncaa jerseys.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent