Forum WoodsBall 25 - Paintball Besançon Franche-comté Index du Forum Retour à l'accueil du forum WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon

Retour au site WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 dimanche 21 mai Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
omicid

MessagePosté le: 08 Mai 17 à 17:01 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Dernière journée entretien avant nos portes ouvertes !
@utrement dis on a du taf ....
je compte sur une presence massive afin de finaliser le terrain pour qu'il soit au top pour nos jpo .
ouverture 9h
taille tonte restructurations d'obstacles netoyage remontage filet .... la liste est longue !!!
Café buvette et barbecue offert ...
ramener tous se qui coupe tronçonne visse cloue brule etc ...
on en profitera pour discuter sur les divers responsabilitées a tenir pour la jpo.

MessagePosté le: 08 Mai 17 à 17:02 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Present ainsi que Lisa notre nouvelle benjamine!

MessagePosté le: 08 Mai 17 à 19:57 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Présent!

jes6664980
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: 09 Mai 17 à 11:08 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

J'essaie de venir.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Arès

MessagePosté le: 15 Mai 17 à 19:20 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Présent mais à quelle heure?
Serkann

MessagePosté le: 15 Mai 17 à 22:44 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Passerai peut être faire un coucou avec les filles si la météo s'y prête la grande comprendra pourquoi Papa arrête pas de faire des panneaux pour la cabane de Paintball.

3 piles de 2m50 de haut parées pour cet automne.

Vais racheter de la vis pour préparer des panneaux de plus petite dimensions. Cà devrait encore en faire entre 30 et 40.

Faudra qu'on refasse une opération tonneaux y en aura besoin.

Filip'

MessagePosté le: 19 Mai 17 à 17:54 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Présent, on bosse toute la journée ?

MessagePosté le: 19 Mai 17 à 18:33 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Donc pour ceux qu'aurait des problèmes de vue parce qu apparemment ca ne rend pas que sourd ! Ouverture du terrain a NEUF HEURES GMT PARIS Laughing
on bosse toute la journée barbecue le midi etc etc jusqua la mort ! Enfin jusque ca soit fini ou que nous en ayons marre ....

MessagePosté le: 20 Mai 17 à 11:05 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Présent
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:52 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I agree with you, Amy. I am 50 and I am just starting thru therapy and my own work to hopefully recover. One young man in Michigan began martial arts training to help with his crippling developmental disability. I would say however, that his team has down a great job supporting his play.

A couple years later we started talking again and instantly got to the topic of sex. I don see why every god needs an escape. Just amazing. "An active person [someone who works out around three to five times per week] should have one gram of protein per pound of body weight," Matheny says.

cheap nba jerseys After Japan had recovered enough to contemplate sport, tennis remained popular with aristocrats including the royal family and Crown Prince Akihito but public interest slipped away toward baseball and football, and the talent production line ceased. cheap nba jerseys

Adding to this, it is known that the intent of the reflector is for nighttime visibility therefore that would imply it only really matters during the night hours. They already tried 7 times and didn find anything. He doesn't know this is his new home.

wholesale nfl jerseys The DCF model above incorporates anticipated organic growth only; no future acquisitions are included. Google on it please. Laurel did better than usual, but it did not make me excited to see her. I thought it was absolutely beautiful. That why their ICBMs stopped blowing up. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap football jerseys A young woman leans out, waving two middle fingers and screaming an obscenity about Trump at the top of her lungs. Sports and fitness buffs would have a field day here, from the 26,000 sq ft gym run by California Fitness to niche boutique shops stocking the latest sports fashion and fitness equipment. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap football jerseys Don't tie knots, just tuck the end under the last turn. Cycling Event PhotographyThe rise in the number cycling events means there are plenty of opportunities for the cyclist who loves to take photographs. For SADO and others, Blizzard is essentially saying, well, we know you made meatballs in the past, but as long as you are willing to be on board with wedding cake now we give you a shot. cheap football jerseys

"I really like 'Testify' because it's like a man who's just frustrated and doesn't know how to fight. It was more than three years ago we first met Payton. While food based plastics can be recycled, they can't simply be mixed in with other recyclable plastics.

I mix them and blend and i add milk.. I consider gymnastics a sport and also horseback riding, and watever activities my kids want to do ill be right there on the sidelines of every game or meet there is, practices not so much, thats there time to better themselves..

wholesale jerseys Unlike many of her contemporaries, Caroline was not forgotten by her family. As I grew in my faith I began to understand that I needed to talk less and pray more for those who turned deaf ears to the message of God's love and Jesus sacrifice. You want to go to the nba and be like chris paul. cheap nhl jerseys

Also, we're more physically active since I can play with the kids now, instead of just sitting on the couch for video games. College is definitely an eye opener for most athletes. I loved that show.. I don mind staying 5 minutes after close for you to finish up.

She went in search of her son, Eros, and found him in her garden. Parents who raced to a middle school hoping to find their children were in a panic. The Ravens and Saints don't know anywhere close to as much about Cam as the Bears do.. Couldn get a missile hit so I peppered him with the machine gun until his engine started failing.

cheap baskball jerseys Could be a cheat. Every day when you come to play this game that is free, they show you an ad. That's how you win games, that's how you stay consistent. All women have is John Cena looking savages and I think she much better to look at than that.. I am a little turtle with my brown face and overstuffed backpack, swerving to avoid my classmates in the hallway.. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale A admisso explcita, sem qualquer pudor, de que foi tudo por vaidade e que inclusive a sua carreira poltica toda ela explicada apenas por vaidade.. Umad? Calm down bro, it just reddit, and it full of everyone and their opinions. Maxwell15. But instead, throughout the 1970s and 1980s, Lawrence's memory languished in obscurity, at best a footnote in historical reports and archives cheap jerseys china.
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:52 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I don care if there is no technical "winning" in a game. There is no optional back up warning system, either, to let you know when you're getting close to something as you back up.. While she came to terms with the fact that there are horrible people out there that will take advantage of generosity, there are many more who will be inspired by it.

cheap football jerseys The coaxial MG was not really used for aiming as far as I know, and it was mainly used to allow the gunner to also apply machine gun fire to a target if the main cannon was not needed.. You will need either ski or hiking poles to make this project work, and since this should only be attempted on concrete, as these are essentially elongated inline skates, ski poles or hiking poles with shock absorption must be used to help propel and balance you.. cheap mlb jerseys

The unequal treatment given to the female gender in respect to the male gender has many causes. If you want to know how to do it right, take a gander at Jane Leavy definitive biography of Mickey Mantle, America favorite Yankee, and the best switch hitter in the game.

cheap jerseys supply When it comes t UFOS, there is more than enough evidence that something strange is flying around the planet. If this is getting recognition as a problem, shouldn also an instance where a man wants to be a father to his biological unborn child whose mother plans to abort it? I agree with many who have commented that it is time to give men equal parenting rights with women.. cheap jerseys supply

Max Scherzer his fastball can reach 100 miles per hourThe National League is full of amazing starting pitching these days. You bigoted fucks do realize he isn the President anymore. On each episode, they would enter the stage to rapturous applause, holding hands and waving to their fans.

cheap nba jerseys Obviously, you need to take care and watch your stuff,no more than another big city of the world. However, the bar getting away from you on heavy attempts sounds more like a patience issue. My girl friend and I became a long term thing and i didn want to keep the truth from her. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys But Naked is so harmonious and poppy and predictable that it boring. Souperchicken by Mary Jane and Herm Auch. But is that not the fallback argument of all multinationals using tax havens? Ms Talbot bristles: "It's not tax avoidance at all. If after 7 10 days she does not show visible signs of being pregnant take her back to the males cage.. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Assertiveness is an expression of an individual's clarity of thought and self confidence, self esteem or self worth. If we look at each and of them one by one, the Swazis are the same with the Zulus( and, technique and music). I have talked to [NHLPA executive director] Don Fehr, and we talk internally. cheap mlb jerseys

That is 4.5% of the playouts. You don't have to be immovable or incompetent to be conservative; as the greatest of all modern conservatives Ronald Reagan often said, "facts are stubborn things.". Shit pay part time jobs with no benefits, I think it worth noting..

cheap jerseys china Born in the United States, Felix has competed for the country since 1999 because his parents were from that country. This fucking team doesn even need their coach, but that makes sense cuz he the most overrated coach in the history of the NBA. Under educated child laborers cannot find decent jobs as adults, so their children are forced to work, as well, feeding an intergenerational cycle.. wholesale china jerseys

One survey indicated that one out of five athletes don major in their first academic choice. If you want to try a grain whiskey, this is probably better value for your money than the Nikka is though.Nose (according to the wife): Very floral and fragrant, reminds her of a bouquet of flowers.

cheap football jerseys Neither school cloaked itself in glory; LSU offered to play at a neutral site before the postponement was announced, but Florida declined. Statistically most of the poor are an entrapped social class because of the lack of monetary and social opportunities that can actually lift them from their circumstances. cheap nba jerseys

The Goddess Within Every woman has a goddess within her. Then, as Europeans landed and claimed more and more of the land, these settlers and the governments that formed in the USA pushed the Native Americans back to the West. This is one of my favorite cabbage dishes, my modification of WW Skillet Ground Veal 'n Cabbage from Quick Start.
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:53 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Braided steel lines are also a popular upgrade, but I didn feel a big difference on these cars TBH. I think it might even more alarming to teens and something he might dumb when he was thirteen or fourteen or fifteen years old so. A lot of these artists decide they going to do something, so they write the grant, they audition for performers, and they put on the show and make the work they want to make.

Great legs in high heels are not always long. Doing so, however, won't be easy. Know some other QBs that never won one? Drew Brees, Russell Wilson (both of which are short), Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and Big Ben just to name a few. If you see an adult man and woman, and a bunch of kids, and your first thought isn a family, then yes, there are some underlying racial prejudices or misconceptions that the person has, such as similar races sticking together and not dating other races.

wholesale jerseys china If you think. Room where she actually. I can remember the days when you were only put on hold if you were the person on the phone. This increases your chances of going again by 100%. "Nineteen deaths. Most of the time the ball won move horizontally, the weather plays a big part (and skill of the bowler), as well as the pitch the ball is bouncing off. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap football jerseys Thankfully, he used a liner in the trash can. Board games are helping to fill that niche left behind by the lack of local multiplayer in videogames, and contain a lot of topics you more commonly associate with videogames and nerd culture generally. Shinee is now edgy and. cheap football jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I don know if that footage has been replayed. Sports teams around the country took the LayUp4Lauren challenge to raise money for pediatric brain cancer, from the Cincinnati Bengals to the Harlem Globetrotters.. Second, in Airsoft that basically the equivalent of flag burning. cheap nhl jerseys

cheapjerseys I went back to browsing Facebook when my bathroom door just got blasted open and my ex was holding her phone showing me that text. Forty three of the world's greatest stock car drivers race mere inches apart in what can be described as a 200 mph (322 km/h) traffic jam known as the Daytona 500. cheapjerseys

I do not home school but I would if I had the time. With all the attention the schools are getting, about such heinous crimes; it has been reported that the school districts and politicians need to act quickly, and before the situation at hand gets out of control.

By using the distributed ledger, we are giving creators around the world the opportunity to control and manage attribution so that they can receive market value for their ideas. Non mi sento maschilista, un "donne = solo per scopare". He was also known as AN or Anu, mostly to Akkadian people.

We met when I was 15. The typical use rate, however, including people who don't always follow the rules, is much lower. A top ten recruit last year, just how good Pinson will become will be one of biggest variables for this year's Tar Heels.. If they do, you may as well just pull out your checkbook.

cheap jerseys supply Quarter mile times might sound tame today 17.5 seconds and 78 mph but they were respectable for what was essentially a family car in 1964.. What Are Orbs? Why Are They Here?Orbs, also known as orbs of light, energy orbs, spirit orbs or ghost orbs, are generally seen as small, floating, self illuminating, translucent spheres of various colors. cheap jerseys supply

cheap jerseys china Less coding and fiddling with the system, and more "just do it" capability. If the president is involved or not is not for us to decide it is for mueller to investigate. The instant itch is a surprise attack. Keep in mind that we research the perception of corruption, not the actually phenomenom, when we read headlines about it. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys We do some of our own yard work and landscaping because we enjoy it, but we don't have to.. Best job I ever had. I really enjoy doing it this way except I cannot figure out how to plan a decent breakfast that can be eaten in the car. You might have been around people who when you ask them to do something they always say, "Let me pray about it"? There are books written about prayers telling us how to pray, when to pray, where to pray, what to pray for, etc wholesale jerseys.
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:55 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

The larger West Building contains the classics, with oil paintings from around the world and throughout the centuries. Should you crush aluminum cans with the soles of your feet while wearing shoes then a great deal of aluminum can be fitted into the trunk of any car, certainly, enough to make it not only profitable for you to frequent the scrapyard, but for you to feel environmentally responsible as well.

My partner can act very confused prior to a seizure. Everybody is winging it. Or possibly in the first century AD. Getting Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles to help as well also gives it that extra boost. Late 30's M here. It supplies our mind the best things in this world.

wholesale china jerseys The first is that sometimes I only found some inks in their 80ml bottles. She was adding anyone who criticized her, and anyone with whom she disagreed to her modified Jester block list (even Jester, himself, if memory serves.). He wrote, "the land is flatover there you could see the little town called Bergen, and it was impossible for the people in the town not to know what was going on. cheap nba jerseys

cheap football jerseys The economic nerfs to army maintenance and stuff didn seem to affect them at all, in fact these are literally the two largest armies I had ever faced (and this is an Ottomans without all of Egypt or East Africa at all). You stated that there is no provision in the lease about decorations or fines for decorations. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys As a rule Greek women did not go in for sport, unless they were ns.. "Your daughter? I have to agree with the muscle, that seems highly unlikely. Therefore, this celtic symbol protects me, where as you would be protected by the symbol of Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of midwifery and medicine. cheap jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys I just trying to figure out what connects everything to everything, just don know yet what it is.. A planning and consummation that happened, by the way, on Samhain.. As you keep your highest sr from each season in your stats, people who, at the last week of the season, are 100SR lower than their season high tend to think that they can t go higher with the time left and just play like it is quickplay (because whatever they do they will keep their season high in their stats).. cheap jerseys china

It is not the first time I have had two responsibilities. I hear you have something dropping with her tomorrow. The problems came in when you analyzed Cruz's fielding. So he's kind of done what you can do in his field and at this stage it's about him being fulfilled as a person in other aspects of his life..

So there is a possibility that somewhere there is still a sin eater around. I know some people struggle around the holiday times, but I personally love them, its just a couple of set times to have good food and some drinks. It clear that we have a problem.

cheap authentic jerseys The starter body probably contains magnets so DO NOT hit the side of it.. I know since the book is come out and you have that interview with Robin Roberts. Most basket bingos are 20 games of bingo with some raffles and special prizes. Law enforcement has discretion in investigating and prosecutors have similar discretion. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale What fools. That's the reason I keep a journal so I can refer back to the journal and see things about my hamsters I may have missed.. She decided to email the parent and let them know that their daughter said something offensive. Motherhood taught me how to be brave, how to persist. cheap jerseys wholesale

I see what you saying about sending him back to NEAFL to get his eye in but I thought he was significantly better tonight than last week. I wound up meeting like 10 different people in my building that smoke and now we go to a nearby bench in a park to smoke at night.

Classy. Remember a spirit can occupy anything. That's enough to start taking steps to find out what's going on. Every study that ever been done shows kids do best with their families and given local resources (therapy, tutoring, etc.) Just like margarine is "like" butter, it still not the same.

cheap jerseys wholesale Texas definitely claimed Roger for its own long long ago. Destroying the expendables is more acceptable to them, which just goes to how skewed they are. A few years after Cynthia Ann was captured, Peta took her as his wife. Also doesn auto revmatch below like.3K? RPM cheap nba jerseys.
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:58 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I actually found the teleport version a bit more fun and balances the challenge better, i might switch back. It's a nice tournament, good conditions, nice and warm, and the players get looked after very, very well there. Albizia gummifera is a large deciduous tree that grows to a height of about 4 m, and in some localities, Albizia gummifera can grow far much taller than 4 m.

cheap china jerseys When you find the middle, take it between your index finger and thumb of your right hand. But that a bit odd, as the single fire option is typically used over automatic fire option in every engagement that isn close range so are they only nerfing the automatic fire option?. cheap china jerseys

But definitely, your worries (about having pets, gas, etc) are our worries, too. Can we move on, or can we expect posting this article to be a bi weekly thing for the foreseeable future?. You can use the free printable parts of the digestive system worksheets found in the Appendix L (pp.

cheap nhl jerseys However, a day after his friends left, Mittank began to act oddly, and his erratic behavior was recorded by the hotel security cameras. A lone shepherd unfortunately got struck by the lightning that was forking from the sky and he tragically died along with his dog and the 600 sheep he was watching over. cheap nhl jerseys

She certainly not perfect (she has her issues with both her children), but in comparison to my mother she is a saint.. It's ok to use the same toothbrush twice in one day, but if it sits overnight I have to wash it. Muito mal controlaram o Iraque. Just when you get up the urge to ask her out, all of a sudden she "Just gonna try to be single for a while.

These committees on committees then match preferences with committee slots, following certain guidelines designed in part to distribute assignments fairly. And after Bush Jr. But what may be even more surprising, is the cause of death and the industry and occupations where these deaths occur is not police officers or even military personnel.

"It's brilliant," she told Gross. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.

cheap chian jerseys I do find it hard to have the bungs coming off the top and bottom the exact same orientation. And then frail looking Mary herself seated in a chair in the living room.. The nerves surrounding it are pressed down and they stop working. "Everyone knows what happens next." (I think I read that, in the very early days, either you had to actually slam, or the rule was that you got ippon, and were also free to slam if you felt like it. cheap jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys But the rest of the game was operational and it was a blast, some friends and I played it nonstop for at least a year and it brought back some epic memories.. I also talked to 2 guys on the subway whose job is it to ride to the different stations and touch up paint. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale It definitely helps a proposed nation chances when it has the consent/ambivalence of its former overlord. A Oyster Perpetual watch will have a screw back case, not a pop up one. Impatiens were once considered a shade plant, but the newer varieties can tolerate full sun. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap china jerseys Five of these specially equipped cars were made to commemorate Brumos Racing winning the Grand Am Championship in 2011. Then they run a threat assessment to find out if there are any disgruntled former business partners lurking around who could pose a risk.. cheap china jerseys

All right. There are many different reasons one might vote against a bill with a basic premise they are in favor of. A wolf spider bite, however, is rather uncommon, and unlikely to be a thing you have to deal with. This time, when it wasn where I was expecting it to be, the lady on the phone went into action mode.

cheap authentic jerseys Not the best I ever been to, but fun and reliable. He received feedback and he knows what he needs to do to be competitive in CP. Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Fable cancelled after they showed at big conferences and after years of development. Martyn, and Jeremy Dunning in the article titled Why Do Students Fail? Faculty's Perspective in Higher Learning Commission, "In short, according to the students who participated in the 2011 study, motivation is the leading cause behind students' failure or success in completing schoolwork cheap jerseys china.
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 04:59 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

If he gets a bad role until the bye round it could be bad times though, but scout out his next 2 weeks if you didn start with him, he probably worth it if you can get him cheap.. He describes Vester's statements to the press as a "drive by shooting.".

cheap football jerseys And in the late 80s Levi jeans were wore in many colors and in corduroy. So it just figuring out what causing what with the region differences between hardware and software which is where the headache lies.. My resume where reviewed by two different OPM branch offices. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheapjerseys In her sleep, the god Lugh of the Long Hand (of the Tuatha de Danann) appeared to her and said, "It is I myself was the mayfly that came to you in the cup, and it is with me you must come away now, and your fifty maidens along with you.". The suit, filed by an Uruguayan sports media company, claimed Fox and its executives, along with Burzaco and sports marketing executives, conspired to pay bribes to South American soccer officials in exchange for rights to tournaments. cheapjerseys

In many cases the help desk will change the user's password over the phone. Go to the athletic stores that provide the shoes made especially for sports like volleyball. By the way, I like to add the word "dark" to this proverb, to read, "Every dark cloud has a silver lining".

The sounds are often known as songs and are sometimes quite musical. Some people look good naked and some people don't. The early German communities in the United States were and are known as the Pennsylvania Dutch (or Deutsch, for the German language they speak), commonly known now as the Amish.

cheap jerseys china But they were still required by NFL rules to release an injury report, and it listed Rob Gronkowski as having a concussion. I decided that my changing room would be about 3 feet square and about 6 feet tall. Taking regular safety stops while diving deep, is a safe and highly recommended practice. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Person to host the activity can also be the person to coordinate with the speaker,and will also assist the Speaker in the activity like encouraging attendees to ask questions or participate more in the discussion. That site now sends you to a new URL that doesn't have a bad reputation yet. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale It's so insulting. My boyfriend also suffers from depression though, which helps us understand each other. All of a sudden, Abraham looked up to see three men standing there. I tried this a reasonably large number of times and the conversation almost inevitably leads to discussing some aspect of the "brown experience". cheap nba jerseys

All waterborne enteric pathogens are quickly killed above 60C (140F), therefore, although boiling is not necessary to make the water safe to drink, the time taken to heat the water to boiling is usually sufficient to reduce pathogens to safe levels.

cheap nhl jerseys I feel like if I pay for the NBC Gold then I should be able to use it all the time, as opposed to being punished for my team playing more broadcasted matches than the others. Sales figures.. Historical VacationsThe United States Park Services and the US States, along with their counties and cites, make available a large number of historical landmarks to the American public and visitors to this land. cheap nhl jerseys

We have to do something. Your chromecast will be restricted to US channels only and won see wifi on channel 14.. Here's what I carried on a recent four day hike through part of New York. She spat it at the young knight feet, and saw the disgust on his face.

cheap football jerseys Indeed, studies in cognitive sciences show that our neural system does not easily differentiate between images we see on screen and images we see in life. The survivors managed to escape and most fled to parts unknown. On training days, she'll eat a meal 90 minutes before a workout, follow it with carbohydrate and protein fueled chocolate milk to promote recovery, then eat once more roughly an hour later, sometimes feasting on bananas with peanut butter. cheap football jerseys

That way, if you need to pivot (and get into refi or get into a wider range of products and being able to work with WAY more REPs in your are), you've got the experience you need and you can. Nuts, dried berries or other fruits are good snacks and nutritious.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent