Forum WoodsBall 25 - Paintball Besançon Franche-comté Index du Forum Retour à l'accueil du forum WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon

Retour au site WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 Dimanche 18 décembre 2016 ; Entretien Barbecue Jeux Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
Serkann

MessagePosté le: 04 Déc 16 à 23:23 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Ouverture du terrain 10h

On pourrait continuer l'abattage d'arbres et le remontage d'obstacles feuillus.

Qui viendrait ?

Qui préférerait se concentrer sur l'objectif de finir de tailler les arbres ?

Donner votre préférence et vos dispos.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Arès

MessagePosté le: 05 Déc 16 à 11:50 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Moi dans les 2 cas je serai là normalement.
omicid

MessagePosté le: 05 Déc 16 à 18:49 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Present faut qu'on nique sa gueule a la haie !!!

MessagePosté le: 10 Déc 16 à 11:08 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Absent Sad

benouzze

MessagePosté le: 12 Déc 16 à 11:43 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

pas dispo !

Les shadoks
Filip'

MessagePosté le: 12 Déc 16 à 17:15 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Absent aussi. Confused

MessagePosté le: 12 Déc 16 à 17:30 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

absent trop de taf

MessagePosté le: 15 Déc 16 à 09:22 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Désolé sans moi. repos total ce we...
jes6664980
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: 15 Déc 16 à 09:37 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Repas de famille désolé.

omicid

MessagePosté le: 16 Déc 16 à 11:03 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Journée entretien avancé à samedi 17 de 10 h a 16h
au programme aller retour à la dechetterie pour faire du propre venez nous aider on est que 2 pour l'instant ....

MessagePosté le: 16 Déc 16 à 13:33 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Désoler, cadeau de noël à finir. Laughing

MessagePosté le: 17 Déc 16 à 22:49 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Du coup y a rien demain?... moi je suis dispo le matin

MessagePosté le: 18 Déc 16 à 05:31 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Non Jbug rien demain matin. Les gars ont fait un super taf. Pour ceux qui n'y sont pas allez voir, faites un tour sur la page fb :

Perso je viens de rentrer de teuf et je pars boulasser chez Biohazard l'après midi. D'autres Franc Comtois s'y rendent. Si çà intéresse des Woods, je passe le message.

e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 03:27 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

"The idea that it OK to go to bed at midnight or one in the morning on a weekend night and then sleep in until noon is actually a major problem," said Dr. Forget stepping into south korea. Most horror movies: congratulations, you survived the onslaught, found your true strength, and vanquished the unkillable demonic slasher! Happy ending! Most of your friends are dead! You watched them die horribly! Lots of property has been destroyed, maybe even in your own house! It sure will be hard to get over your PTSD when you constantly finding fragments of your boyfriend skull embedded in the bedroom wall! On the bright side, somebody else will probably clean up the carnage because you be in prison! "It wasn me, it was the unkillable demonic slasher! Remember tha guy who died here many years ago? Well he came back with supernatural powers and he killed everybody, not me.

wholesale jerseys Chance is missing the point here. With it she has murdered women in Pakistan, voted against Glass Steagall, and she vows to vote against it again. Even if it as small as seeing a new film in theatre or just a coffee date with a friend, little things matter. cheap chian jerseys

Those rules in Korea have gone away and America has no such rulings at all, so families need to research the instructor and the school in which they are interested. His little legs buckled and he plunged sideways and rolled and then, very suddenly, became still" (271).

wholesale jerseys china The team was first established 8 months ago, and has progressed from the very basic level of organised CS to our current level currently challenging stronger teams and gunning to making the ESEA open playoffs and be promoted. Leggio stopped the penalty shot in both cases. cheap jerseys

wholesale jerseys china I had completely forgotten how much of a pain it was trying to find this phone. The Magus fight takes place right before the start of the open ended part of the game. Running is impossible for me.". People who think that they should not die a painful death, suffering every moment, and do not want others to suffer because of their habit, can make up their mind to quit smoking. cheap jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys Archie forced to immediately remove all of his characters, resulting in the reboot.. Many of us have probably known someone who drove a red car, and maybe that person even used it as a convenient excuse for frequent run ins with the police. As such, the cost is not the sole factor to consider, and will depend on a number of factors that are discussed below; depending on the buyer's electricity power needs.. cheap baskball jerseys

wholesale jerseys The length of this chamber is calculated so that this wave leaves the resonator chamber just after the next wave reflects off the outside of the chamber. Super awesme.Make sure you check out the Kettle Bottoms/Thunder Valley on the back side of the course, that long straight is excellent to hear the roar of the cars as they echo off the backstretch valley. wholesale jerseys

I hope I can be as good as her once I hope I'm on the right track with my peach soup Smile.. Then, you should explain why you think this outcome occurred. Now a professional working couple can barely make ends meet. Just "KYS" haha. Frost Mage is largely the same, talents have been moved around and we lost a few neat Artifact traits, but there are no major negatives and the overall feel is intact.

wholesale jerseys Now they are home for game 3 and we note that Game 3 home team in round 1 that are off a game 1 loss and game 2 win are 12 5 all time. Wiggly looked decent and his soloQ performance in the months after had been very good leading up to him sneaking rank 1 just ahead of Santorin and MLGB Blade. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys supply I thought I ruined my future. No problems, I was never concerned. If the ball is advanced far down the field, then they try to keep the player from the end zone.. Its offering in VR are vast. I guessing they still need the outer red line, just not the gray lines in between.. cheap jerseys supply

Now I have to bury my best friend who is committed to the University of Indianapolis for swimming. The true curves of a standard normal distribution may become clearer after you have far more data points to gain a clear and much smoother distribution table.
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 03:28 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Not only is it antifungal, but it acts as an oxygen supplement to plants, and oxygenates the soil. Resist the urge to try to help your snake to shed its skin. It doesn't change the fact that Howard failed to live up to expectations in Washington, but the 1992 draft as a whole was short on players who went on to become NFL stars.

cheap baskball jerseys Also who the fuck even has time to make a sign like that and stand there for the day? Dude is prob unemployed. A couple times one of them was wearing a death metal band t shirt with skulls and stuff. I'm going to play warmind, but probably not much grinding after that. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys supply Trust me. Trump could be incredibly charismatic, and there's still a much lower chance I'm opening the door for an oversized suit and processed complexion. Extreme sports have gained a lot of popularity and it seems to keep getting crazier or more exciting, depends on the POV. cheap jerseys supply

cheap nfl jerseys While the older generation was separated from relatives and still miss them, the younger generation has no real relationship/connection with what is now a distant relative. Although at first intended to help youth escape the cities, most city youth were reluctant to join and most enrollees came from small towns and rural areas. cheap nfl jerseys

Fire HE at any ship over 6.5km away. Hillary what will you do? Why is methane called natural gas and how do you feel about fracking? Why are states rolling back the tax breaks for solar heating, basically ruining the industry, now? Now of all times.

I had one of these in Beverly Hills a few years back. Joe. Especially Shaw; when I heard him explain his story I knew exactly what part of town and the locations and events he was referring to. MoviePass reserves the right to change from time to time the number of eligible movies a member can see per month.

cheap jerseys wholesale So you might think it's one group that clearly wouldn't want to see a federal fuel tax hike, as it would increase its costs. Hiking Katahdin is quite tiring and you have to drive for hours to get to any place beyond Millinocket. Gardner is going to need bipartisan accomplishments to survive his own swing state reelection race in 2020. cheap authentic jerseys

All depends on how you treat it or how it was treated by the previous owner/owners. I love being Mormon, and it has brought so much happiness into my life. I didn respond. I'd like to ask the person who wrote this if he /she was the youngest of so many children.

cheap jerseys We'll just have to replace the seat after the baby is born. I loved how they made the popular kids kinda artsy and nerdy instead of jocks and cheerleaders. Snorkel This is a small, J shaped, lightweight breathing tube with a mouthpiece on one end. wholesale jerseys china

cheap nhl jerseys The correct interpretation of the outcome of this study would be something like, "The average atheist usually comes off as being nicer than the average Christian, but not always." Statistics is always about dealing with shades of grey than black and white.. cheap nhl jerseys

Helicopters came by to throw water onto the trail.. How it will help you lose weight: The cardio benefit of cross country skiing is similar to that of running and jogging look forward to earning 5 to 7 activity PointsPlus values for an hour on the trails.

"Hinkie also understood that "losing culture" was nonsense. It was on Netflix for the longest time before it was taken off. Figure Skating Association was more severe. Just ask Gary Lineker from England, who, after having been beaten by the Germans in the 1990 semi final, ran into two German players in the doping test room gloating, no mockery, but pure politeness.

wholesale nfl jerseys Because I just can tell in live play, and it make me feel better if I knew for certain. Yes, the government can try to lead people in the right direction but it usually does not work. The actuality is, God intended marriage to reflect a great mystery. wholesale nfl jerseys

My foundations vary depending on the coverage and the finish, but I just read off the ones I have in front of me: NYX stay matte but not flat 02Nude, NYX HD Foundation 02Soft Beige, True Match Lumi W4Natural Beige, Tarte Maracuja Miracle Foundation Medium, Maybelline FitMe 310 120, Urban Decay Naked Skin 04, Benefit Hello Flawless Honey Beige and Garnier Skin Renew BB cream Light/Medium.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent