Forum WoodsBall 25 - Paintball Besançon Franche-comté Index du Forum Retour à l'accueil du forum WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon

Retour au site WoodsBall 25 - Le paintball à Besançon
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 16/10 PAINTBALL 70 Neurey Les La Demi (Vesoul) Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
Serkann

MessagePosté le: 01 Oct 16 à 08:54 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

N'ayant pu organiser leur Big game en temps et en heure, les PB70 organisent une journée joueur équipé.

"Journée ouvert a tous les joueurs qui veulent s'éclater
clock
dimanche 16 octobre à 12:00 - 20:00
Acces terrain 5€ pour les équipés
Acces air 3000psi
Billes libre possibilité d'en acheter sur place ( réservation recommander )
Barbec a Dispo
Possibilité location de matériel pour les non équipé"

KIKIVIENT ?

Une fois le recensement terminé, on communiquera le nombre de participants effectifs à PB70 sous réserve des conditions météo favorables.

Dernière édition par Serkann le 01 Oct 16 à 12:54; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privé
Serkann

MessagePosté le: 01 Oct 16 à 08:54 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Peu pas venir. Sad

Dernière édition par Serkann le 13 Oct 16 à 15:01; édité 1 fois
DRUD25

MessagePosté le: 01 Oct 16 à 09:50 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Absent.

ZLIKA

MessagePosté le: 02 Oct 16 à 10:45 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Présent
benouzze

MessagePosté le: 02 Oct 16 à 12:54 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Absent....

Les shadoks
ZLIKA

MessagePosté le: 11 Oct 16 à 08:31 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Omicid, tu es sûr de tes horaires car si c'est du lourd, ca fait pas beaucoup de temps de jeux...
rolle yannick

MessagePosté le: 11 Oct 16 à 17:38 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

absent,ha les finances Evil or Very Mad

MessagePosté le: 17 Oct 16 à 09:46 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Il y a quelqu'un qui y est allé ?

Les shadoks
ZLIKA

MessagePosté le: 17 Oct 16 à 11:31 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

pas moi Crying or Very sad
Repas de famille trop long et trop bouffé Wink
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 08:14 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Attacking me as if I am saying something stupid. Their parents need supervise and make sure they doing all these things so they can think twice before doing something like this. There is a risk to burn out employees, but the ones who stick it out are the ones that seem most thankful for their PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL growth offered BY the company..

A really old reed that has gotten too soft can also be rejuvenated by cutting the tip ever so slightly (it should be so little that the cut part curls away form the reed when you cut it), and then rescrape the last 1/8" of the tip of the reed or so..

Although access will be restricted in some cases, there are several ways that you can make use of these resources. GSTs lead to a rich set of significant results. To offer up obesity, or overweight young people as a norm is harming us as a people. Delicious.

cheap jerseys I too excited for when she comes back to town. A lot of summit invites are like top 25 30 players and usually at least one per Summit way lower that get in through campaigning. Are you saying someone who chooses to enter a life threatening situation and someone who cant avoid it are the same? do you feel suicide is a mental illness, because someone choosing to actually be homeless, facing years of malnutrition, disease and exposure without any resourcr or effort to escape it would, atleast in my definition, be an individual who is mentally ill. cheap jerseys

And the reply, always with that same, calm, voice, with more distinct alliteration than emotion: "Dusty 52, Center, we have you at 620 on the ground.". His most famous painting is A Lady in Her Bath (1571) which represents ideal beauty in the form of a semi nude royal mistress seated in her bath with the interiors inspired from Flemish genre scenes..

wholesale jerseys Nuff said.. I have been looking into focusing more on head to head contest so this may be a great tool to use. Achieving that huge success as a model means that her beauty is effortlessly gorgeous, and we can see it in her bare face that she doesn't need too much makeup to look attractive and sexy. wholesale jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I was holding it, knowing we were almost to that McDonalds and the sweet relief of a toilet. I was already in my early thirties. My versatile champion pool allows me to fit in seamlessly on a team. My brother is a chiropractor who lives out to town and I'd see him if I had the time. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys Hopefully you, Terry Baddoo, will give this information further to big decision makers on CNN.. To keep students engaged, make your lessons as interesting and as fun as possible. JFK airport would go under an astounding 20 feet of water. Even to the level of Jason Park, Carlos, Doug, etc, may be getting an "appearance fee" for being in videos. cheap football jerseys

From there, skilled surfers can perform all kinds of interesting maneuvers. The problem I have with Vemma is that there is very little external sales as compared to other MLM companies. We always had rushees fill out a short rush application with all their important info when they came to their first event, once they were done with the application they turned it in and we wrote a number on it (first kid to show up gets 1, next kid gets 2, etc.).

wholesale nfb jerseys Well you could hardly help for it to matter who could be that relatively. Hayashi Hydrogen Rich Water StickThis magnesium stick is specially designed to react with the water and not oxidize. However, nuclear power plants are technically capable of flexible operation, including changing power output over time (ramping or load following) and providing frequency regulation and operating reserves. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys She just another slut that you were infatuated with. Thats why i really like the EU some nice decentralized house of power that leaves a lot of these retards out of rather important shit. Quentin's thoughts are even harder to understand than Benjy's. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys A rackable bar should be at least 24 inches wide and have around a 25 inch handle spacing. So it will help a lot to know what they are looking for in the portfolio submissions.. Siu Lam, the Southern Temple. That has been my experience of late.Snappy5454 1 point submitted 3 months agoCan I ask you why? You speak as if romance is some cut and dry thing wholesale jerseys.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 08:16 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

He more like Simeone or Mourinho trying to identify the strengths of opponents and adjust defensive tactics each game accordingly. One of the consequences, a tsunami of 8.2 meters high, destroyed the village of Chenega and killed 23 of its 68 residents.

Other nature parks in the northern Space Coast area include, Helen Allan Cruickshank Sanctuary, Chain Of Lakes, and Pine Island Conservation Area.. It is a game of skill or in some cases spill. Last July, Kushner told congress he had no contact with wikileaks, nor did anyone he knew of at the campaign.

cheap nfl jerseys This should draw a line under this damaging episode and serve as a catalyst for a more effective anti doping system led by the World Anti Doping Agency.IOC President Thomas Bach (L) and Chairman of the IOC Inquiry Commission Samuel Schmid."As an athlete myself, I feel very sorry for all the clean athletes from all (National Olympic Committees) who are suffering from this manipulation. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Also, the Alternative Fuels Data Center has a search feature that allows you to locate refueling stations by city or state.. Here what frustrated me about this post: Much criticism is at Macro models that are very abstract, formal, mathematical, and put a lot of restrictions embedded in the model(in fact, in my Mechanism Design course, my professor just gave a game theoretic presentation of how bubbles could occur. wholesale jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys Heck, a week ago this board was on full "delete anything bad being said about it" lockdown for a couple of days as far a Fab feedback went. Then there community backlash and then someone like you chirps up to defend them.SD come up with these half cocked ideas that might make them some money and just throw it in. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Every once in a while, or when I go to bars with friends. And I usually don't need to use a whole cup more like half that to satisfy.. It seems clear that we also need to further our calling as spiritual beings and develop a vernacular and a system of thought that is spiritual, but also rooted in the actualities of what our world needs.". wholesale jerseys china

Secure them with a rubber band.. He wipes that 1 for the bunker shot and gets 3 for the par. The second bedroom is somewhat isolated so the other AC units don really do the trick. It's important to remember that worms do most of the work and that composting is not rocket science.

Many diagrams and sketches are included alongside the text. Dreams about cheating can also be our sexual passion and sexuality screaming out. Just that he'll make it go away. Can watch the early (2pm and 4pm) games at work and then be selective and go out for other big ones I want to see.

cheap ncaa jerseys It will be interesting to see if the system accomplishes its goals. Not just in the first rounds, where upsets can send a struggling team to LAN, but also in later rounds so that seeding at LAN isn drastically impacted. YRCs are very reminiscent of FADCs in SFIV. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys wholesale At 16 inches wide by 20 inches tall and printed in full color, these out charts are decorative as well as readable from the throw line. The average home is supplied with 220 volts of electric service.. Try checking your particular cookie settings for the browser you are using. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap authentic jerseys This also says nothing about the latency (AKA "lag") of your connection to a particular location, which is actually how long it takes a single packet of data (of any size) to get from point A to point B. Manson never ever considered the fact that maybe he wasn't going to be good enough. cheap authentic jerseys

That why Makto is special with his text "Makto Revenge never ends," meaning he always loop back into your deck unless discarded via a spell/max hand size/etc.. You do this by taking the balloon below the arch. There is a phenomenon that occurs each fall.

Bill Polian decided that they would rebuild their franchise via the Draft over the next few seasons, but it came a lot quicker than he expected. For overseas arrivals the US is already doing this a big part of the reason why Asian and Nigerian minority communities are very successful those who can afford to come overseas and manage to get residency are likely to be the most educated and wealthy of the lot.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 08:18 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

How do some of y even breath without googling it. I don play with any mods or anything like that, so I not sure if it a mod specific problem, but when I upload a custom map, I use Microsoft paint to paint the regions and a noise generator to create the map.

cheap mlb jerseys As in the case of every human being, athletes too need a balanced diet, which provides around 57% carbohydrates, 30% fats, and 13% proteins. It Bethesda potential to profit from their own gaps which is a red flag the size of Texas.. Deborah has recorded the show around the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark and the US. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys china If I'm really worried about something or feeling impatient it's probably because I haven't practiced. He will also remember this day as the day the faces of his whole class was released in international media under the heading Fresh Racial Allegations at Curro Roodeplaat and receiving his first hate mail.. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys This paper will present a summary of the novel and a description of what the WWI experience for solders, families, and the men they fought.. Stephens wasn the greatest wrestler and only had a few years experience, I now picturing my bro firemans carrying him at practice. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys The police took him down, handcuffing him on the pavement. This kind of wagering strategy can pay enough dividends when bettors successfully reduce potential winners of an event to a select few; or when information about the runners not expected to perform well does not reach the other bettors. cheap football jerseys

cheapjerseys In 2013/14, the first season of the current three year cycle, the 20 top flight clubs shared broadcast distributions totaling 1.5 billion ($2.26B). Find champions that are meta ("Flavor of the Month") and yet relatively easy (I think right now that Sej / Zac / Khazix) and stick to those. cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys china I really dont get people who go out to "get laid" to bars or college parties. Goodell should act swiftly and announce sanctions against New England before the Super Bowl takes place in Phoenix on Feburary 1. But those ways aren commonly done because they aren as cheap as spraying it into the air. wholesale jerseys china

Then set up "buckets of money" on paper, $500 towards your next car down payment, $200 aside for Christmas gifts in a few months, start anticipating your needs and don touch that money for anything else if possible.. Margot Robbie, one of the nicest people, one of the best actresses I ever worked with.

What were you working on? I do. This is part 4 of a 7 part hands on unit study on anatomy of the human body. I mean, it seems like if the software just confirms that the wheel on sensor that Ted mentioned has a disconnect before it allows the green light, then job done..

Hence, the words Shoto says about his father motivations and his mother state of mind might not be the complete picture. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is firm to the touch. Having a classroom set up so that some chairs face is opposing directions, like science labs.

I can see some of us [there are five South Africans in the field at the Masters] doing well here this week.. I like to think that if we had more diverse children books, featuring a broad range of characters in many different jobs and situations, as well as more diverse role models in the media, young people would feel empowered, and they believe that when they grow up, they could be anyone and do anything they wanted.

cheap jerseys supply So you also have to work on actively using those muscles to actively produce motion, instead of falling into hyperextension. Serration isn going anywhere. Ranjit and her colleagues analyzed data from a survey of more than 15,000 middle and high school students in Texas. cheap jerseys supply

If Hindi was allowed to be just a regional language, people would see it as a part of their regional identity and something to be protected.English isn the threat. I'd offer my sympathy and let him know that it's okay. I found it very curious that despite Lindsay attempt to accept her medical and professional challenges that many of her own collegues want to disallow her to recover and reclaim her working career.
e8RT9so6Xl
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 08:19 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

There was a huge storm just days before the gold coins were found washed up on the beach.. Tonight with a mystery that got solved only to lead to another deeper mystery. I will say this in the actual working world BYU doesn't have the clout that those within the LDS church tend to apply to it keep that in mind.

cheap jerseys wholesale Most high school teams today still follow the same practice format.. Went back to Android, had tech problems with one phone, then another phone, HTC One, I think it was, had tech issues and right before I got rid of it, went into some mode where it completely locked me out of the phone for good, started vibrating every two seconds and got so hot in my pocket it almost burned me.. wholesale jerseys

A second officer walks over from behind a desk. Then they filled a New York City loft with cameras, producers and editing crews and filmed the group for three months. Be careful not to let the fertilizer touch the stalks or the leafs of the bush beans.

cheap jerseys Jason Heyward and Addison Russell are unbelievably gifted defenders. The second call is about the opinion of the guys on motivational quotes/words of wisdom. On my mission in Argentina saunas and beaches weren much of a thing. No EU team even made it to semis this year so I guess I was just thinking of any that made it out of groups since it wasn G2 that made it out of groups. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nba jerseys The word reckless has a definition. The one thing that crops up in my mind about Ireland's love for its music and dance is an act known as Riverdance, which popularized many aspects about Ireland. Often denounced as evil cults or superstitious nonsense, these beliefs are actually remnants of some of the world's oldest religions and should not be so readily dismissed. cheap nba jerseys

She had to go overseas for 6 Months for some work issue. "Eradication" of the weak, atleast without genocide, wasn used through guns or violence in Nazi Germany, mainly it was simply predicted to be something that would happen over time, with men toughening up to meet the demands of women who wanted strong husbands.Of course, we all know that those who were disabled genetically were sterilised, so that their "weak" genes could not be passed on.

cheapjerseys If you want to advocate a lighter touch on the market by the government, fine. For your internships, every team in the NFL, including the NY Jets, have student summer interns that apply and work the four week camps in July. Yeah definitely sounds like you don't do crack. cheap mlb jerseys

Hungry? Read on for instuctions and recipes for making your own chocolate fondue.. You're head movement is repetitive and easy to read. You don know who sent you those texts, or why, or how they even know. A lot of the reviews talked about 200 or 300 a month, but I guessing that coincided with market value of the apartments rising?.

cheap nfl jerseys Meanwhile, I'm not a big girl, I'm 5 and Adam is well over 6 and a pretty big guy. I know some of the items on this list are being fed to hamsters but they can at times cause a hamster to become ill or even kill it. On the other hand, you took another pill 11 hours and a half after your established time. cheap nfl jerseys

Given that you're reading this page, the chances are that you've got your driving test booked and you're more than a little nervous at the prospect! You've got permanent butterflies in your stomach, your driving test is all you can think about and you're worrying yourself into a right old state.

cheap china jerseys Any violators will receive a ban without warning.. Even though she's often overlooked in the Bible, Rebekah is quite a remarkable woman. A new devotion to diet and exercise has helped McCormick, now 54, lose 50 pounds.. Fire ants typically build huge mounds and this is both one of the ways to identify the ants and their mounds are a real problem when they are built in peoples yards.. cheap china jerseys

cheap jerseys china The miner recognized what was going on and organized a rescue. Any idea where I can either find a similar mangle 95 or a new motor. If you want to get anywhere close to the comfort level of a rift you have to buy the Deluxe Audio Strap for the Vive cheap jerseys china.
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 11:08 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

You don want your dog crate to get overheated from sunlight spilling in from around the blinds or anything! For this same reason, be sure to keep the crate a good distance from any air vents.. The Barkley hype, I just don get. The future is extremely bright for Troy and we look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with him," says Edward J.

wholesale china jerseys We can both be the science and the imagination. The space and time He created was now filled with the mass and matter He created.. Let compare Portal 2 with is both 19.99 USD and EUR that around an 8% increase but once you take VAT into consideration with to my knowledge HAS be be shown in the price and according to wiki no standard VAT is under 17% you should be charged 23.99 Euros at average 20% VAT. cheap chian jerseys

I'm complicit. While doing these exercises, you should feel a gentle pull in the groin region.. Historically, has been the dominant force in men's hockey, and more recently, women's hockey as well. High School Football in the 60s"One eighty three left on 3," The quarterback softly said in our huddle.

Running is so much nicer now with the customisable screens which look like those of the Gear Sport. No one would re invest into the market and the consumer would feel slighted that their Sapphire has similar characteristics as a Amy. First year ever spending Christmas alone I feel like I can relate to some of the threads here.

cheap jerseys wholesale Keston Bledman of Trinidad and Tobago was third in 10.33.. There is a local legend that the town is frequented by the headless ghost of the last woman to die in Gold Point. The line is drawn at the doorway. My Kitty Alex.(First picture to the right) She's about 1 1/2 years old now. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap authentic jerseys Hate what is wrong. But.. Well, this means you absolutely get the bells and whistles on the circuitry and pickups. "ok" or "Roger" Drive with respect for others Obey all traffic laws Don't try to watch the balloon and drive at the same time, pull over to watch the balloon You can hang out in parking lots or wide spots along the road while waiting, but do not impede traffic. cheap jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys Who knows? Maybe you'll get so good you can moonlight as a mobile paintless dent removal technician, showing off your newly flawless ride to prospective customers. I believe in the unabridged right to bear arms that can be used in self defense, which includes things such as tanks (since the military), but does exclude the possibility of an individual using a nuclear or biological weapon. wholesale nfl jerseys

You somehow think CNN communications with these companies was harmful and should be curbed. Barca coach Luis Enrique subbed the four time world player of the year shortly after.Barcelona's Twitter feed later confirmed that Messi had torn the internal collateral ligament of his left knee.The injury will see him side lined for between seven and eight weeks.Messi has a tear in the internal collateral ligament of his left knee.

wholesale nfl jerseys We can run fancy maths to come up with some sort of percent based on that versus games played and figure out how many times a player should disconnect, a probability for when 2 should dc, 3 should etc.. There no reason why we should see loyalty as an undesirable trait, and no reason why we should specifically go out to look for disloyalty.Occlpv2 [M] [score hidden] submitted 3 days agoGreetings, HoFCain. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys That being said, I recall the two that lived to see Bush get elected were rather liberal by the time they passed.. Now retired from Mountain Tours, Le Bon still consults for various travel entities through his aptly named firm, Wanderlust Consulting. cheap baskball jerseys

Kids aren't usually too picky about their bedding or about food, but they can be pretty hard to please when it comes to activities and entertainment. He is currently the anchor of Vuma FM drive time show, and has worked as the KwaZulu Natal SABC communications manager.

cheap jerseys wholesale Rodrigo is not only young, but lives in one of the most dangerous slums of Medellin. I'm hard on the watches I've owned previously, and not being one that cares much about brands, I bought this on Amazon to see how I liked automatics.. They also have the second best team in the world Real Madrid cheapjerseys.
e0HxTv2hAm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 18 à 11:09 Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Ultimately, this team is not that team, no matter how similar it feels. Eat: Sakuraya Fish Mart at the basement level serves up fresh fish dishes daily. One thing gas powered cars had going for them was speed and range. Had already gone wrong once. G2 didn even get out of groups this years so I don see why.

Day. It also requires the surfer to understand how waves break so that he can decide the best path to take to the line up. The Earth's GuardiansOur ancient ancestors believed fairies were real and sought to appease the wee folk in whatever way possible.

cheap jerseys wholesale But check back frequently, up to now these sell out within days.. Anything a user does with that object in real space appears as a reflected action upon the virtual object in virtual space.. Right click in the face (all 3 have to hit obviously) and dash and it's about the same damage (24x2 per shuriken?). cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys china Ultimately, I had three corticosteroid injections a few weeks apart and some physical therapy. It easy to be angry through the consumer lens, but it possible that all of these changes were necessary to sustain 1Blocker.Personally I loved this app so much that I don mind giving him a little more money.Lastly, the app isn released yet, so you are leaving a scathing review of a product for which you only been given a description.I say douse the torches, put down the pitchforks and hold on a damned minute to see what he trying to do.Or you can do what passionate app consumers so often do, which is torment a developer so bad that they give up building apps because of the community. cheap jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I did not intend to use my experience to say that everything is fine, but to indicate that in this country if you are poor and have good grades you can get a college education.. So I expect to see PyPy go more and more into the main stream. More than anything, I found the pacing to be brilliant. cheap mlb jerseys

So, let's get on to understanding what exactly your choice in automobiles says about you, in the following Buzzle excerpt.. A spiritual leader is called a guru, or sage.. I believe that right now, Hide is acting as a ghoul even though he isn't one, that he continued his investigation of the ghouls, and is trying to help Kaneki from the shadows.

wholesale nfb jerseys Shave the head and stick to nailing those sick shooting star presses from here on in.. Donner might be dead, but the grievances he aired have not been addressed. It focuses on the supposed worst of the worst in society, meaning beggars, thieves and killers. wholesale nfb jerseys

wholesale jerseys Clinton came close, but atleast he was not wicked. So the modules are standalone adventures in comparison to the books, but generally follow the events of the corresponding season. He/she can choose from white gold, yellow gold, or platinum. But the way I see this play out is that the paper will get hyped endlessly (at least here at reddit this has already started) without anyone really understanding what the paper is about, because no one really groked the paper. wholesale jerseys

Conservatives talk about anti communism yet they love to use the sweat shops in those countries to turn a bigger profit selling cheaply made junk at a premium. My take is that I mostly agree with Rose. This is why I tend to shoot an F4 more than my F5.

As an Italian actually engaged in our local community, I can tell you that a lot of people supporting the facility are the founding members. Awkward, those eternally Brits rehashing war Awkward, seeing empire wither, famous British brands like Bentley and Rolls being recued by Germans.

cheapjerseys None of them are on the after market at the moment, trust me, I checked. The mailbox label isn an official USPS form or anything, it just a note for whoever is delivering your mail so that both your and anyone elses mail can be handled properly. He seeks refuge with the thief in his safe house, but is rejected for being such a loser. cheapjerseys

cheap nba jerseys Hey everyone. Do you know why? Because I don want to be helped. He would come in at the start of his first break, go on break, take no calls, go on lunch, take no calls, go on break, and leave. Our neighborhood has one for about 100 people every year cheap authentic jerseys.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent